**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can't Install Game

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
edited November 2022 in General Discussion

I normally dont have enough space but I made some (5gb) but still gves me the error. I uninstalled it today on accident and now I cant reinstall...

Anyone know a fix? Im using a Samsung A01 and my software is up to date.

Oh and this happens AFTER i download the 1.4gb and when it Installs

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Only option is to make more room, install the game first, then reinstall the other stuff that you need. The game may only be 1.4gb, but like other computer programs it likely requires more free space than what would be just enough.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★

Only option is to make more room, install the game first, then reinstall the other stuff that you need. The game may only be 1.4gb, but like other computer programs it likely requires more free space than what would be just enough.

I did. I made 2 gb extra and is still not working. I'll see what I can do tonight again but its been like this for the past 3 months. It only installs certain times
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

I did. I made 2 gb extra and is still not working. I'll see what I can do tonight again but its been like this for the past 3 months. It only installs certain times
    Then 2gb isn’t enough extra space. Like I said, just because it takes X space doesn’t mean it only requires X space to install. There are some instances where a 10gb program needs as much as 50gb of free space to install. Try and clear a few more gigs and go from there. Back up photos to the cloud and clear those, delete old texts, remove apps you never use, clear your call history, whatever is just taking space that doesn’t need to.