**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncollected Title Lost

Before I finished Act 5.2, I was temporarily banned because I accidentally logged in using my friends phone which unfortunately has an exploit. I received a message from the game that if I finish Act 5.3, I’ll regain the Uncollected title. I finished it, still no title. Do I need to completely explore both Act 5.2 and 5.3? Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    If that is true, that it was an unfortunate accident, consider yourself lucky you got unbanned. And hopefully your friend got banned for good. Knowing human nature though...I imagine he was bragging about how well he was doing using it and invited you to try it on his phone on your account...big mistake meho...but I hope you eventually get your title back. Just play it straight bro!
  • Options
    JBeaverJBeaver Posts: 8
    Yeah my friend got banned for good. I am playing for more than two years that’s why I really want to get back my Uncollected Title. I hope Kabam keep their word that they’ll return the Uncollected Title after finishing 5.3.

And I hope someone from MCoC support team sees this post! :smile:
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Dude I feel ya. Been here longer, not quite the full three, and the shortages and the repetitious grinding makes it tempting to say, "I been at this $₩!++ forever and still not getting where I want to be! Where's that link to that hack? Once won't hurt right?" And Kabam makes it easy to justify but don't be "that guy!"
  • Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited December 2017
    JBeaver wrote: »
    Before I finished Act 5.2, I was temporarily banned because I accidentally logged in using my friends phone which unfortunately has an exploit. I received a message from the game that if I finish Act 5.3, I’ll regain the Uncollected title. I finished it, still no title. Do I need to completely explore both Act 5.2 and 5.3? Thank you!

How do you accidentally log into your account on someone else's phone? You slip, reach for something to grab on to, happens to be his phone and your fingers happen to log you in to your account and play while you are falling down?

And of course they arent going to give you the title, as you admit to cheating to get it? If I was you I would be really glad I wasnt banned for good and be quiet about it
  • Options
    Accidental loggin into a phone with exploits... yeah right. I hope you never get the title again
  • Options
    JBeaverJBeaver Posts: 8
    Wow. I never thought I need to explain myself. The reason is simple. Daily logins
  • Options
    Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    Fact is no one is going to believe you weather you're honest or not. Like previously stated you're lucky you still have a account.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    JBeaver wrote: »

You're not describing a situation we ban for. We ban an account if it has actively *used* an exploit. Meaning we have proof it was utilized in a game mode.

If you've had your title stripped due to a banning offense, it is not returned to you immediately. Our team has to manually re-grant it after they verify the second time you completed it it was done legitimately. And you do need to defeat the Collector again to receive the title, as well as completing ch 3 legitimately. We don't discuss account specifics here in the forums so I'm shutting this down, but I certainly wanted to set the record straight to avoid concerning others.
This discussion has been closed.