**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many units have you saved for Cyber Weekend ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
Less than 2 weeks away now , starting 25th - 28th Nov . How many have you saved and are you planning to whale out ?

How many units have you saved for Cyber Weekend ? 401 votes

1k - 5k
29%
DrZolaNikkoChovnerSurya027FineDogSempaidavidFitnesscwTim1234ThecurlerHzoriCaptain_KatyCrazyjack719KiptonadeLucky7LucianoAgentDoom9RaikisTowo71BeaneboxHalleyLogan00 118 votes
5k - 10k
16%
GrubDanielRandDrenlinSIlverProfessorTristanSpeedbumpyossMityAntG-Hun-GearMhd20034frodo2377Da2Vero33ManGarloAustinU823SandeepSyuwTheHeroDeservedDRTOredsoxpatsfan89mbrace 65 votes
10k - 18k and more
39%
MasterSmokeCrys23TheJalliSnakeEyes69LeNoirFaineantSwe_wolfisWorld EaterRaganatorAddyosHort4FrostyTreommmbanyaswillanclarencezuffyGDEVIL69_HeraldofNonefmussapEmil_Limsonphillgreen 159 votes
Not spending any this time
14%
DL864bhuv9191Spity68the_eradicatorKDoggg2017DeemonbalaJazz_MessengerMonk1CassyLeslie316rockykostonKerneasCap366Eugene_VirtuosoAleorBowTieJohnDenzel116silentagMaxGamingThiartc 59 votes

Comments

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    10k - 18k and more
    I have 19k. Hope the paragon deals will be juicy.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    10k - 18k and more
    zuffy said:

I have 19k. Hope the paragon deals will be juicy.

Waiting for it ...they were juicy on july 4th but unfortunately i wasn't paragon that time ..now i am ..bring it on.
  • 10k - 18k and more
    Just passed 18K a couple days ago. Hopefully it’ll be enough for all the unit deals because I don’t think I can get many cash offers this time. I also hope to see that 2021 selector come back so I can join the Hercules club
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    10k - 18k and more

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    10k - 18k and more
    10,400-odd
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I’m over 21,000. I might spend a few bucks so I’m hoping to be close enough to 23,000 that 20-50 bucks gets me there. Tomorrow’s arena should help a lot.
  • tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★
    10k - 18k and more
    95k units is what I have not in my account
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Enough but not spending
  • 1k - 5k
    4K, not bad for being extremely casual when it comes to arena
  • Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★
    10k - 18k and more

Just passed 18K a couple days ago. Hopefully it’ll be enough for all the unit deals because I don’t think I can get many cash offers this time. I also hope to see that 2021 selector come back so I can join the Hercules club

exactly the same, i need herc
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    10k - 18k and more

I have over 47,000 Units (and almost 6 million Battlechips), but no plan to spend them on Cyber weekend. I didn’t buy anything on July 4th, either.

What are you saving them for?
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    This posts gives a fair idea of what consists of forum population. Where 44% saved 10k-18k units.

No wonder when common posts about some problems (or changes required) made by general players receive few attention.

Where 44% can save between 10k-18k I can quite well say they won't understand or care the problem of players in general.
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    FiiNCH said:

This posts gives a fair idea of what consists of forum population. Where 44% saved 10k-18k units.

No wonder when common posts about some problems (or changes required) made by general players receive few attention.

Where 44% can save between 10k-18k I can quite well say they won't understand or care the problem of players in general.

That’s simply not true. The majority of people in this forum have balanced views and look at the problems in game objectively.

How does the volume of units a player saves impact their ability to understand or care about in game problems? Stupid statement.
    If I had the time to grind for 10k+ units I won't be complaining for any nodes eop objectives, boss fights, aw matchmaking and even bad rng (will open tons of cav). Will boost through units irrespective of contents.
    Maybe I explained why people with 15k 18k units won't understand general problems.

Hoarding 10k + units is for extreme grinders or those who buy multiple odins. We have many moderate to heavy arena grinders in our alliance they get around 7k 8k units but not this huge ever. And in here on forums thats the largest % of population.