**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MODOK's Hotel Comepltion Bundle for Normal, anyone know the others? - Also First R4 4*... Which One?

chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Here is the bundle offered for completing the MODOK Event on Normal:

SPECIAL OFFER! HOTEL MODOK MEDIUM BUNDLE - 450 Units (380 discounted for a short time at the start of the offer)
Premium Hero Crystal - x3
4* Shards - x500
3* Shards - x1,500
Energy Refill - x2
50% XP Boost - x1

If you have finished the others please share the deal and the cost as it would be nice to know in advance as I missed this one (had like 366 when it popped and did not have enough time to get up to enough to buy it, so if I would have known the deal I wold have saved up a bit more before finishing it).... thanks!

As for my R4 question...I have 7 4*s so far: Nebula, Agent Venom, Gambit, Cyclops (Blue Team), Vulture, Loki, and lastly She-Hulk. I think I put them more or less in order... agreed? So I am guessing I should focus on Nebula first since she is bleed immune, has regen, and her shock has not immunity?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2017
    No one can share the other finishing MODOK's Hotel deals? Would help people to know in advance. Or is there a place where Kabam shows these?

Also can someone please confirm Nebula is my best choice for R4 (a Tech Advancement just popped for me and I was waiting for that, just would like to know I am making the best choice)?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,765 ★★★★★
    No bundle on completing Heroic (not 100% though).

Nebula is good.
  • Options
    winterthur wrote: »
    No bundle on completing Heroic (not 100% though).

Nebula is good.

Ah okay. I needed to save units for mysteries anyways so this just makes it easier :D

Is she my best right now? I also just pulled my eighth 4* (just got enough 4* shards when opening others)... it was OG Cap.
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Which ones are duped? If none, stick to Nebula for Ranking up!
  • Options
    Vision_41 wrote: »
    Which ones are duped? If none, stick to Nebula for Ranking up!

No dupes on my 4*s yet.

Ah okay that is what I figured. I really appreciate the confirmation! Going to rank her now as I just opened a bunch of crystals to help get more shards, ISO, and gold for leveling and reaching all milestones on the Tech Advancement Solo Event.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,765 ★★★★★
    chev327fox wrote: »
    Ah okay. I needed to save units for mysteries anyways so this just makes it easier :D

Good choice on doing this. B)