**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

PSA: Do Not Play BGs today

Last day of the season and the modders will be exponentially worse. Be happy with your current placement and save yourself the frustration.

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    This is what i am doing ...i am third highest in scoring in alliance with 590k score . Couldn't win much in last 2 weeks so currently in Gamma 2 . Happy being there .
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    I've had a rough time in the gladiator's circuit recently, but that hasn't been due to modders. I've just not been as good as I should have been while others have been. Strangely enough, the only modders I've encountered have been in the Victory Track. I can't remember any fight that I lost (or won, for that matter) where I suspected someone to cheat in the GC.

Obviously my experience isn't everyone else's, but I see no reason to stop pushing.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I doubt many people will be willing to forego the last day push. As unfortunate as it is, Modders will be dealt with eventually. I see it as adding data for those actions.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    Ok. I won't, only cus you asked nicely.
  • Kd101Kd101 Posts: 122
    I did actually think about the fact that they might wait to spring up during the last day… still sucks that my plan to push went down the drain and I am missing out on objectives.