**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gauss charges on shock immune champs

DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 402 ★★★
Not gonna lie, that's a dirty move Kabam.

Comments

• lennie76lennie76 Posts: 10
    Nebula kicked my butt on that one
  • HobospyHobospy Posts: 89
    Any hints, just hit that path and was a bit surprised by it, hmmmm, may G99 might work
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★

Or maybe it was an error🤣
  • I just ran red mags and heavied- sp3
  • Really if you're just intercepting anyone is fine. I misread the node at first to think it Dec damage dealt but it just dec bloc proficiency so just don't block and anyone works. First go-round I also got spanked..
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Or maybe it was an error🤣
    Almost definitely was. They make mistakes like this nearly every EQ, like the one a couple months ago where 2 bleed immune champs were in a chapter where bleeding the opponent was a key component.
  • I ended up using vulture and almost one shot till I hit her block and got about 20 shocks on me
  • Mhd20034Mhd20034 Posts: 159
    At least you didn’t use a robot against nebula like me
  • HobospyHobospy Posts: 89
    Ended up using Kitty
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 968 ★★★★
    I just used Scorpion with rupture (poison and shock immunity) selected. Played it like a fully unblockable fight. It was pretty straightforward. Petrify on sp2 to reverse healing, great dmg with stings, shock immunity, and, sp1 taunt lets you block unblockable specials attack if need be. I was using nimrod for the majority of the chapter, but I did bring scorpion as a backup. Glad I did.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    This isn't a difficult fight though. 6r2 0 sig KG took her out without dropping below 90hp, but really any champ can do this. You don't have to use the nodes to play through cav, and regardless it's only one fight with an easy defender. /shrug
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    Galan had fun here