**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My Battlegrounds disappeared [MERGED]

Yogesh_123Yogesh_123 Posts: 50
edited November 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Anyone facing this problem?
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Yogesh_123Yogesh_123 Posts: 50

• 34567893456789 Posts: 6
    Yup mine is gone as well, guess I will just call it a night.
  • CulteeCultee Posts: 153
    Battlegrounds is gone obviously
  • MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Same i was in champ select and got kicked
  • ZADO1991ZADO1991 Posts: 109

Same happened here. Mid Match and a win (or a chance) at getting to diamond 3. Not cool

LOL I was finishing my last match into the gladiator circuit with a win and boom
  • GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    Cool leave it off.
  • Searcher_3Searcher_3 Posts: 4
    Confirm, missing battlegrounds too. And 1 win away from gladiators circuit. Please repair it!
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256

Confirm, missing battlegrounds too. And 1 win away from gladiators circuit. Please repair it!

Frr super disappointing
  • Fulcana666Fulcana666 Posts: 14
    I had *one match* left to do to hit the next milestone. Made sure I was reading the timers on the events correctly and was planning to do it in the AM. Well played.
  • GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    Yup with daylight savings it ended at the correct time.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★
    Seems like it was programmed to end on server reset instead of the typical morning content drop (10AM for me PST)
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    BG on week 1 started with a bug, started 12 hour early. After that every week, meta refreshed 12 hours early . I saw this comment on a post.