**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My Battlegrounds disappeared [MERGED]

Comments

• MackeyMackey Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    Kappa2g said:

You would think that an in game timer which everyone can see displaying the hours and minutes left that ticks down consistently would be accurate and be the final say over a date posted on the forums with no specific time listed... apparently not. What's even the point of the timer in game then if we can't trust it?

That's the best thing about it, the date did correspond with the in game timer, it should of ended in about 9.5 hours. Trust kabam to get it wrong on 2 fronts 😂
  • I think that they ended it when the nodes turned over they switched it off.
    But when I hit the hay last night I saw 19 hours left on the timer. I think they need to sync bg timers with the usual 6 pm (where I am) cycle of arenas etc. like the timers suggest, rather than the changeover happening overnight.

For me it’s quite nice tbh, was stressful thinking I might drop out of M1! For everyone else it’s really not ideal though, especially those still trying to sneak into the circuit.
  • Knullvoid235Knullvoid235 Posts: 158
    On the bright side, maybe they'll give out the rewards earlier
  • DNA3000 said:

That's my current alliance score, the members were doing that last push this morning for the last milestone according to the timer on the BGs in game, now we'll have missed 6k artifacts only 250k points away from it, it's really annoying

Believe me, I hear you.
    Oof that’s rough.
  • Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    Mine is gone. I specifically planned on working the last two goal objectives this morning... I guess not now!
  • djquudjquu Posts: 8
    Needed one fight to get objectives and next tier on alli rewards.. ffs Kabam
  • This season of bg has been disastrous. I lose count of the many many hackers, bugs and issues I have reported. All Kabam say is that compensation might be given...."might". What a joke
  • VinodCherryVinodCherry Posts: 60
    Yeah it’s a shame! I came in to push a few levels and cement the place before the US wakes up :(
  • ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 400 ★★★
    Although I am hoping to get some sort of compensation,but kabam really needs to send 1200 bg tokens for those who haven't completed obectives
  • Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130
    Shivacrux said:

Although I am hoping to get some sort of compensation,but kabam really needs to send 1200 bg tokens for those who haven't completed obectives

And roughly 5000 for those trying to push in the gladiator circuit
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    edited November 2022
    WHOz_R4GE said:

BG season 2 ended exactly 4 weeks from when it began. No one lost any time at all. The announcement said it would start on Oct 17th and it did at around 1 am EST and it ended 4 weeks later on Nov 14th at around 1 am EST. Everyone had exactly 4 weeks to get their points. Don’t wait til the last minute.

Who art thou, so wise in the ways of time management?
    It's a game. Let people play how they want to and not be stuck up about it?
  • Searcher_3Searcher_3 Posts: 4
    WHOz_R4GE said:

BG season 2 ended exactly 4 weeks from when it began. No one lost any time at all. The announcement said it would start on Oct 17th and it did at around 1 am EST and it ended 4 weeks later on Nov 14th at around 1 am EST. Everyone had exactly 4 weeks to get their points. Don’t wait til the last minute.

It’s more about relation on players. I missed the whole first week, saw no news about early start, got no mail about it and I AM RESPONSIBLE to know about this.

It’s not too hard to run down the clock over any maintenance . If they knew about the issue, they could update it in any time during 4 weeks to keep summoners updated.

If you saw any official info about early start, please, share link.
  • ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 400 ★★★

Shivacrux said:

And roughly 5000 for those trying to push in the gladiator circuit
    I am 2 points away from reaching quantum 3,and the next match battlegrounds are gone
  • GeneralMerceGeneralMerce Posts: 236 ★★
    Kabam,

Where did my favorite game mode go? I had more time the game said, yet it seems like the game mode is dead. You gave me no notice and no banner, please give compensation to excuse this manner…

Planned on knocking out the 48hr objectives this morning and now I can’t. I feel cheated out of rewards with 0 notice.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I just noticed it as well. I believe the season was supposed to end in about 6 hours, but it’s totally gone
  • Wake up and they are gone. Didn’t get my last objectives and planned to push from arcane into quantum. So 6200 trophies gone. Definitely assumed the in-game timer was accurate.
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 919 ★★★★★
    Well my opportunity for a final push in Gladiators Circuit and Alliance objective we were all going to push has ended. I’ve done all the solo ones so that’s not impacted but this bug has genuinely impacted on resources.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Nodes went live way earlier than expected each week. I called this out in the main thread as well after the first week and specifically said this would impact end of season. No response.

Node changeovers should happens around 10 AM PST as per most other updates but for some reason all timings were off this season for BG’s.