**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Battlegrounds Season 2 Begins October 17th!

12345679»

Comments

• TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    How long was the wait between season 1 and 2? I know 3 hasn’t been announced but trying to see what to expect.
  • For me, my Wi-Fi cut out and I had spider ham selected on defense. Instead, it put down human torch. Has happened multiple times when I did not lock in.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

How long was the wait between season 1 and 2? I know 3 hasn’t been announced but trying to see what to expect.

1 week after season ends ... it will be the same always ...they have already announced it
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Do we have a number for Trophy tokens cap?
  • GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    Can we get another update against cheaters @Kabam Miike

So far Kabam is losing the war. It’s bad right now. Modders are out at full strength. Are you guys not perma banning these people? How is it possible there are still so many active.

Guys? Guys ???
    @Eb0ny-O-M4w @SummonerNR @AverageDesi
    Any idea what's the limit cap?

Guys? Guys ???
    @Eb0ny-O-M4w @SummonerNR @AverageDesi
    Any idea what's the limit cap?

@SirGamesBond
    Damn I knew Jax commented something.
    I even checked his comments and missed it.😬
    Thanks man👊
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Does anyone remember how long it took to get season 1 rewards? I couldn’t remember if we were talking hours or days.
    TyEdge said:

Does anyone remember how long it took to get season 1 rewards? I couldn’t remember if we were talking hours or days.

They said they needed 2 days to ban cheaters but the season rewards went after it ended under ~24 hours.

Solo and ally rewards came after 2-3 days.
  • Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★
    Did BG season 2 end early? I was in the middle of a match and it disappeared
  • Dude17 said:

Did BG season 2 end early? I was in the middle of a match and it disappeared

Something apparently blew up the mode. I and a few others I’m aware of got kicked out in the middle of matches (in my case kicked completely out of the game) and the mode was gone when I restarted the game client. I pinged a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy, hopefully someone is looking at it now, but I have no idea what the status is (and might not know before I sign off for the night).
  • Dave_247Dave_247 Posts: 4
    Rohit_316 said:

What in the world is this cost increases !!

Cost of living crisis
  • Searcher_3Searcher_3 Posts: 4
    MCOC Team said:

Season 2 Dates

Start

• October 17th, 2022

End

• November 14th, 2022
    Can you give us a feedback, why BGs was showing 11 hours left an hour ago and then just dropped?
    If it was meant to end earlier, it is not fair to players.
    If it is an technical issue, will there be compensating time to finish our season?
    Personally I was one victory away from gladiators circuit, that’s potentially 16k tokens, pretty decent amount for me
  • MCOC Team said:

Season 2 Dates

Start

• October 17th, 2022

End

• November 14th, 2022
    Can you give us a feedback, why BGs was showing 11 hours left an hour ago and then just dropped?
    If it was meant to end earlier, it is not fair to players.
    If it is an technical issue, will there be compensating time to finish our season?
    Personally I was one victory away from gladiators circuit, that’s potentially 16k tokens, pretty decent amount for me
    Everyone is, or at least was, asleep when this occurred. It may take some time for an official announcement as a result, as anyone awake now would be looking at the issue and not available to comment for at least a little while.
  • ShaazShaaz Posts: 12
    Why did it end early the timer still showed some 10 hours was remaining I just needed 1 win to reach gladiator circuit
  • CesarSV7CesarSV7 Posts: 8
    Battlegrounds should still be up for another 6h, why is this not happening?!?!
    This is wrong! If you're going to set a timer, respect the time duration of the event. This issue will affect personal and alliance scores!
    edited November 2022
    Its 16k trophy token loss for me I was just 1 away from gladiator circuit I would personally prefer instead of them giving any compensation let the battleground open for the remaining 6 hours or so
    Still no reply are we gonna get any reply anytime or we just accept the fate that we shouldn't expect much ☹️☹️
    Can only hope I rather have increase the battleground timer by atleast 12 hour or 1 day
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Shaaz said:

Can only hope I rather have increase the battleground timer by atleast 12 hour or 1 day

Please no. The plan was for them to be over by now. Just compensate by sending out 5k trophies to everyone. The difference in the tier I am in to the next isn’t much, and not worth trying to get an extra day in.
  • Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★

Why does BG get removed from the game when a season ends?

1. You can’t check to see what your rating is & can’t check the leaderboards to see where you and others placed

2. There’s a friendly game mode that we’d like to use at our leisure .

Most likely they need to do maintenance ie. fixing bugs with the mode
    Would be nice to have a static page to check ratings/leaderboard though.
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

How is this fair. Come on.

He finished at near full health. It’s very fair
    He didn’t even kill the defender. Everywhere else in game you lose 50% for not killing defender when time runs out.
    You knew what the scoring was when the match started. Maybe instead of rushing, being aggressive and losing half your health, you could try not getting hit so much.

In battlegrounds, you get a KO bonus based on time, essentially. You also get twice as many points for damage done as health maintained.
    No KO bonus. Unless my eyes deceive me you get points for time taken, defenders remaining health and your remaining health, I see nothing ANYWHERE that says KO bonus on the forums or in game
  • Mackey said:

TyEdge said:

In battlegrounds, you get a KO bonus based on time, essentially. You also get twice as many points for damage done as health maintained.

No KO bonus. Unless my eyes deceive me you get points for time taken, defenders remaining health and your remaining health, I see nothing ANYWHERE that says KO bonus on the forums or in game
    Well, sort of, yes there is.
    That being the Fight Duration. You don't get any points for that unless you KO the defender.

If you are BOTH alive at the end of the allotted time, there is no Fight Duration points because it timed out.
    If opponent kills you, you don’t get any Fight Duration points either (you have to be alive at the end, no matter how fast you allowed yourself to be killed).
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★

Mackey said:

TyEdge said:

Well, sort of, yes there is.
    That being the Fight Duration. You don't get any points for that unless you KO the defender.

If you are BOTH alive at the end of the allotted time, there is no Fight Duration points because it timed out.
    If opponent kills you, you don’t get any Fight Duration points either (you have to be alive at the end, no matter how fast you allowed yourself to be killed).
    Sort of is not a definite answer. Either you do or you do not. In this case you do not.

I get the reasoning behind what you're saying but if it was intended to be a KO bonus then why label it otherwise 🤷‍♂️