**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How can i check when my MCOC account was created?

I was trying to submit a ticket to support when it said i need to specify the date when i created the accoun, but i don't remember the exact date, what am i supposed to do?

Comments

• Check in Game Center to see when your first milestone/achievement was

It doesn't load
  • Kabam makes it hard for people to be able to answer the questions that need to be answered in order to change the e-mail, because this makes it impossible for people to sell their accounts, since buyers want full e-mail control.

It isn't exactly or deliberately hard. Specifically, they ask questions that someone could not answer just by looking at the account. If you could answer the verification questions by just looking at the account, the verification process would be worthless. They have to ask questions that cannot be answered by someone with control of the account to verify that they are supposed to have control of the account.

It would be nice if the system was better, but the problem is it is not easy to come up with a verification system that the account creator would always be able to pass and someone who hijacks the account would never be able to pass. And what makes this doubly difficult is that unlike most online service companies, Kabam doesn't know much about you. An online trading company, say, could ask you questions related to your financial activities to verify your identity if you lost your account credentials and your registered email account. But Kabam can't ask those questions because it doesn't know you: the Apple and Google app stores insulate the players from Kabam, and vice versa.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Kabam makes it hard for people to be able to answer the questions that need to be answered in order to change the e-mail, because this makes it impossible for people to sell their accounts, since buyers want full e-mail control.

It should be impossible for people to sell accounts because it is against the terms of service that you agreed to when you created your account.
  • Kabam makes it hard for people to be able to answer the questions that need to be answered in order to change the e-mail, because this makes it impossible for people to sell their accounts, since buyers want full e-mail control.

It should be impossible for people to sell accounts because it is against the terms of service that you agreed to when you created your account.
    Many still sell accounts anyways...
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @RobertTheSlayer I don't know about Android, but on IOS you can look at your purchase history and see when you downloaded the app.
  • polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191

If you have an Android this will get you in the ballpark

• Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

I was trying to submit a ticket to support when it said i need to specify the date when i created the accoun, but i don't remember the exact date, what am i supposed to do?

Last time I opened a ticket, I only had to answer all those questions because I was inadvertently logged out of Kabam on the account. When I logged back in, I was able to bypass all that.
  • 0663323jc0663323jc Posts: 1
    Hello my marvel contest of champions account get been how can I fix it
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,205 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Kabam makes it hard for people to be able to answer the questions that need to be answered in order to change the e-mail, because this makes it impossible for people to sell their accounts, since buyers want full e-mail control.

Murder is illegal, but not impossible.
    💀
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,333 ★★★★
    I never understood why people bought accounts, if someone has all the OG information, it doesn't matter if someone changed the email or not, they can always wrangle back control with the OG info.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★

If you have an Android this will get you in the ballpark

This is the way 👌
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,891 ★★★★★

I never understood why people bought accounts, if someone has all the OG information, it doesn't matter if someone changed the email or not, they can always wrangle back control with the OG info.

Very true. I once changed my email connected to my account and didn’t need to prove I had access to the current email. I only had to answer the security questions dealing with original account setup.
  • Mik81Mik81 Posts: 80
    DNA3000 said:

It isn't exactly or deliberately hard. Specifically, they ask questions that someone could not answer just by looking at the account. If you could answer the verification questions by just looking at the account, the verification process would be worthless. They have to ask questions that cannot be answered by someone with control of the account to verify that they are supposed to have control of the account.

It would be nice if the system was better, but the problem is it is not easy to come up with a verification system that the account creator would always be able to pass and someone who hijacks the account would never be able to pass. And what makes this doubly difficult is that unlike most online service companies, Kabam doesn't know much about you. An online trading company, say, could ask you questions related to your financial activities to verify your identity if you lost your account credentials and your registered email account. But Kabam can't ask those questions because it doesn't know you: the Apple and Google app stores insulate the players from Kabam, and vice versa.
    Well... it gets to a point that is ridiculous. I created my account long time ago. I downloaded the game, play a bit, like couple of days, then I stopped for months and that could also happen twice, it has been years, I can't remember. But I only linked it to Google and created a Kabam account, when I really started to playing the game not when I downloaded.

But I can provide every single date, amount for ALL the purchases(thansk to Google), the email address has never been changed, nor the name in the account. And even know the country and city, I just can't remember the creation date

They never told me that the creating date is important, and they never sent me an email. I created my kabam account and linked to Google months after I initially started playing the game... And I've been here, support refused to do their job which is, support the customer, because I don't know when I started playing this game.

I'm sorry but it is very frustrating. It should be some flexibility or better ways to do this. This is not my fault.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Mik81 said:

DNA3000 said:

Well... it gets to a point that is ridiculous. I created my account long time ago. I downloaded the game, play a bit, like couple of days, then I stopped for months and that could also happen twice, it has been years, I can't remember. But I only linked it to Google and created a Kabam account, when I really started to playing the game not when I downloaded.

But I can provide every single date, amount for ALL the purchases(thansk to Google), the email address has never been changed, nor the name in the account. And even know the country and city, I just can't remember the creation date

They never told me that the creating date is important, and they never sent me an email. I created my kabam account and linked to Google months after I initially started playing the game... And I've been here, support refused to do their job which is, support the customer, because I don't know when I started playing this game.

I'm sorry but it is very frustrating. It should be some flexibility or better ways to do this. This is not my fault.
    I agree I can't remember the date I started playing I know it was around Thanksgiving in 2015 or 16. I know it was the first season of aq with the ultron boss no aw yet and bases were still coming soon lol.