**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This seems fishy

gruysco6db2q.png

Is it just me that thinks it would be extremely hard to have the two best characters in the game rank 4/55 and only have 100k PI?

Comments

• Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Jaminator wrote: »
    gruysco6db2q.png

Is it just me that thinks it would be extremely hard to have the two best characters in the game rank 4/55 and only have 100k PI?

He could’ve sold champs
  • Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Probably sold off all of the 4* champs he doesn't want/use.
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    if i did the same, then sold my roster to get down to 100k, im fishy aswell?
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    He has 75 champs, most likely sold a ton off.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    I’d think he sold off his champs to get those 5s.
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Not really he could be super lucky!
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    He is also uncollected
  • Options
    imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Jaminator wrote: »
    gruysco6db2q.png

You shouldn't blast someone on forums just because you think it's fishy. It's against the guidelines.
    Provide proof and submit a ticket to support.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,428 ★★★★
    If he/she didn't have 50k arena wins and a 484 series max win streak it may be fishy, but kids these days want to flush dead weight like 3*s or garbage 4*s. Screwed for the 2* arena tho.
  • Options
    MrBirnixMrBirnix Posts: 71
    This guy is am member of cøre that's one of the best alliances is the game. He probably doesn't give a #.. about champs like she Hulk and so on.. there is nothing fishy going on there except for a big wallet maybe
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Posting a Profile out of suspicion is not allowed. Having said that, I don't see anything entirely suspicious. I've seem more obvious ones. If you have a concern, report them in-game.
  • Options
    if i did the same, then sold my roster to get down to 100k, im fishy aswell?

That's not fishy, that's crazy. But perfectly legal to do.

After the whole 200k thing after 12.0, I can't imagine anyone thinking this was a good idea, but everyone plays the game differently. Maybe this guy wants the very top champs, and only intends to run those top champs in high end content, and that's all, and focused 100% of his effort on that goal to the exclusion of all else.
  • Options
    OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Guessing he sold his 4*s for extra 5* shards so he could get Blade and Spark when they were featured.
  • Options
    Alright, thanks for the good point guys.
    Will not do again