**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

BG REWARDS WHEN?

Man I need 6* galan so bad. I know I have no chance of getting him from just one featured crystal but a guy can dream lol.

Comments

• KingAzKingAz Posts: 55
    2-4 days from now
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Galan and Quicksilver are on the list of December rebalancing. This month we had Gorr and Valkyrie... Kabam will make the final decision on December whether they will be changed or not... Rintrah never got changed so maybe they won't. So I suggest holding on to ranking up Galan until next month.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    once we get 24 hours with no threads about rewards, we'll get the rewards
  • Hitesh035Hitesh035 Posts: 39

Galan and Quicksilver are on the list of December rebalancing. This month we had Gorr and Valkyrie... Kabam will make the final decision on December whether they will be changed or not... Rintrah never got changed so maybe they won't. So I suggest holding on to ranking up Galan until next month.

Bro you got to be joking!! A f** nerf? I haven't even used galan. And why quicksilver? Galan deletes stuff without much effort sure but playing quicksilver requires hella skills which is in par with the rewards, don't you think.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    Hitesh035 said:

Bro you got to be joking!! A f** nerf? I haven't even used galan. And why quicksilver? Galan deletes stuff without much effort sure but playing quicksilver requires hella skills which is in par with the rewards, don't you think.
    I doubt they get nerfed, but if they did, it's clearly spelled out in the terms of agreement that it can happen at any time to any champ. Just got to roll with it.
    Buttehrs said:

Hitesh035 said:

I doubt they get nerfed, but if they did, it's clearly spelled out in the terms of agreement that it can happen at any time to any champ. Just got to roll with it.
    Aww man that makes me sad. Wanted to scare some newbies in the battlegrounds with galan.
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 589 ★★★
    Hitesh035 said:

Buttehrs said:

Hitesh035 said:

Aww man that makes me sad. Wanted to scare some newbies in the battlegrounds with galan.
    Nothing about galan is scary

Hitesh035 said:

Buttehrs said:

Hitesh035 said:

Nothing about galan is scary
    I meant finish the fight in 15secs with 100% health and 10-15 hits?
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 589 ★★★

CGR among others got that covered

CGR among others got that covered

True...... yeah very true. So looks like he isn't getting nerfed after all. Nice.

Hitesh035 said:

Buttehrs said:

Hitesh035 said:

I feel your pain. But please stop with the bg reward posts, they are trying to fix the modders
    In that case they can take all the time they want.