Options

How do you feel about the new value for gold in glory store

Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★
At paragon, the gold crystal is now uncollected. It offers a minimum of 20k gold each time and you can buy 10x a week for 850 glory (200k gold a week minimum). (just popped 100 and the average was 214k)

My point: Do you feel this is enough and balance for where the game should be? Please bare in mind you can get 210k gold or almost 2 T5B for the same price.

EDIT: I said a week but it resets every 3 days my bad, Also t6 iso selector is the same price exactly , how do you feel about this value

Comments

• Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 ★★★
    Im an always broke F2P who buys that gold crystal whenever it resets, and ima be Paragorn after this EOP, so im very glad about this, since i completely dispise arena
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,321 ★★★★★
    That's a difficult thing to assess because no one source is meant to balance all the Resource gaps. It's a contribution to a number of sources.
  • Options
    JHVS123JHVS123 Posts: 32
    I run the 7h solo class events on auto to about the tune of 4 every two days for around 200K gold every two days. Between that and other sources I guess I do not feel the need for gold like others. All you folks that are having gold issues, do you feel like you take advantage of all or most of the gold opportunities in the game?
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Not enough. Probably won't help my gold problems at least.
  • Options
    bigzakinnitbigzakinnit Posts: 12
    I'm just wondering if the ISO selector is going to be 1 brick or 10..
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,877 ★★★★★
    Eh a few crystals won't mean much, I get more gold from the side events each month these days and that's guaranteed amounts instead of hopeful amounts.
  • Options
    KingAzKingAz Posts: 56
    I’m gassed. Chilling on 43k gold rn
  • Options
    BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 255 ★★★
    It may be an issue in like 3 months, as with the new resources update and being able to get so many t5b and t2a at Paragon, I can do so much ranking up. I may actually deplete my current 18mil and go into my 25+mil in gold crystal stash.
  • Options

I'm just wondering if the ISO selector is going to be 1 brick or 10..

Ahhh i imagined it would be 1 but 10 would be amazing
  • Options

It may be an issue in like 3 months, as with the new resources update and being able to get so many t5b and t2a at Paragon, I can do so much ranking up. I may actually deplete my current 18mil and go into my 25+mil in gold crystal stash.

This was my thinking behind it.
  • Options
    Fx12672Fx12672 Posts: 21
    Buttehrs said:

Eh a few crystals won't mean much, I get more gold from the side events each month these days and that's guaranteed amounts instead of hopeful amounts.

If you read the post again, it says its a guaranteed 20k which means guaranteed 200k per 3 days. Nothing hopeful about that