**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Loyalty store and 150% cosmic boosts

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
I've observed that this item hasn't appeared in the Loyalty store for over 3 weeks. I don't think this is random. Any reason why it's missing?

Comments

• Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Um 150% and 200% class boosts are always in the loyalty store, just scroll down, the only class boosts which appear randomly are the 8% and 12% boosts.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    That’s not correct. Yes they are below but the random ones used to appear all the time. Something changed and I know Kabam here never has an answer to anything
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Um 150% and 200% class boosts are always in the loyalty store, just scroll down, the only class boosts which appear randomly are the 8% and 12% boosts.

This is correct.
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 281 ★★★

That’s not correct. Yes they are below but the random ones used to appear all the time. Something changed and I know Kabam here never has an answer to anything

They changed them to be how they currently are when they updated the Loyalty store. It was announced and I guess you missed it. But it's been like this for quite some time now.
  • That’s not correct. Yes they are below but the random ones used to appear all the time. Something changed and I know Kabam here never has an answer to anything

So are you seeing them, or aren’t you (as your original question states) ?

The 150/200 % Power Boosts (both strengths, and for all classes) are there all the time (both for Loyalty in Loyalty Store, and for Units in the Boosts store).

The other type (8/12 % Special Attack Boosts) are what appear Random in the Loyalty Store.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Ya all should go easy on op not seeing the announcement and not seeing what's in the store, his name is literally new noob, so guess he's still learning how the game works.