**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

BG Rewards Delay Compensation?

would be pretty dope to get some compensation for this delayπŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ @Kabam Miike
Β«1

Comments

• KEKOAKEKOA Posts: 10 β˜…
    What delay? Its been about 2 days it takes some time be patient.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Huh? Everyone I know is happy with rewards being delayed if it means most, if not all, of the modders get caught.
  • nephewstewnephewstew Posts: 25 β˜…
    Greedy people always with their handout..geeze. they try to do something right and u wanna be an *** about it.pardon my french
  • Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Compensation because we breathe. @Kabam Miike
  • MightyDMightyD Posts: 95 β˜…
    I am expecting this guy to ask for compensation for delay in 7* launch
  • Heisenberg750Heisenberg750 Posts: 74 β˜…
    edited November 2022
    They should have implemented a method to catch the modders before launching the battlegrounds or at least before start of this season. Its ok to delay the rewards to catch the modders but they could’ve been proactive on this one instead of taking time after it is over. This delay is really painful for people like who entirely depends on this BG rewards for becoming paragon
  • LokxLokx Posts: 283 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2022
    jdeck59 said:

Huh? Everyone I know is happy with rewards being delayed if it means most, if not all, of the modders get caught.

Does it matter if they still get all the milestone rewards and get to keep their account?
    Unlike milestone rewards, rank rewards are based on what position you are in the leaderboard, if a modder is taken out your position will move up the leaderboard. So yes it does matter as you will get better rewards
  • Triclops1224Triclops1224 Posts: 104 β˜…β˜…
    I like compensation when it’s warranted. This isn’t one of those situations.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lokx said:

jdeck59 said:

Does it matter if they still get all the milestone rewards and get to keep their account?
    Unlike milestone rewards, rank rewards are based on what position you are in the leaderboard, if a modder is taken out your position will move up the leaderboard. So yes it does matter as you will get better rewards
    Although I would be curious to know what my rank is before and after modders removed. See how much of an impact it truly has waiting this period out
  • The_Paragon2The_Paragon2 Posts: 41 β˜…

They should have implemented a method to catch the modders before launching the battlegrounds or at least before start of this season. Its ok to delay the rewards to catch the modders but they could’ve been proactive on this one instead of taking time after it is over. This delay is really painful for people like who entirely depends on this BG rewards for becoming paragon

Well said. Only those with Stacked accounts don't mind the delay. We reported many modders during the season and they didn't get banned then and they are only thinking about banning them now when the rewards are supposed to come. It's not professional
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Easy to say but impossible to deliver on.
  • TrapKill66TrapKill66 Posts: 96 β˜…
    It'd be good if we could 'lol' a topic instead of just an individual post.
    :)
  • Luffy002Luffy002 Posts: 46 β˜…

Compensation for what? We're getting comp for the season ending early but why on earth would you think we need comp because rewards aren't out in the time that you want them?

If you want them sooner, they can leave the modders in the leaderboards and not worry about removing them. Would you prefer that instead?

i would i need the rewards for paragon
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    hburns03 said:

Compensation for what? We're getting comp for the season ending early but why on earth would you think we need comp because rewards aren't out in the time that you want them?

If you want them sooner, they can leave the modders in the leaderboards and not worry about removing them. Would you prefer that instead?

it was a joke bro chill lol
    You tagged kabam Miike on a "joke" requesting compensation. I doubt he will think this "joke" is funny.
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 530 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    No, just wait, let Kabam take his time to remove the cheaters or bot so please be patient
  • ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 400 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    OP next post
    We need compensation for playing this game
  • Compensation for what? We're getting comp for the season ending early but why on earth would you think we need comp because rewards aren't out in the time that you want them?

So you're saying you would deny me compensation for late rewards? I think I deserve compensation for the compensation I'm not getting.

Damn, this is fun.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DNA3000 said:

So you're saying you would deny me compensation for late rewards? I think I deserve compensation for the compensation I'm not getting.

Damn, this is fun.
    I need compensation for you demanding compensation for the delayed compensation.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I need compensation for reading this thread.
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,531 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2022

It's funny because I agree here, why should anyone get comp, there isn't any definitive timelines to receive rewards from any given event (that I know of?)

HOWEVER, if by leaving in the modders we got our rewards sooner .... I'm all for that, the odds of the modders affecting my rewards are extremely slim so bring it on πŸ˜‚.
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,531 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DNA3000 said:

Damn, this is fun.
    Why not?

Lol
  • hburns03hburns03 Posts: 74 β˜…
    o4tg said:

Look at all these people posting like kabam is going to give them a free 6* if they’re rude to people who ask about compensation when kabam admits they have a problem. :D

You don’t work for kabam. Quit posting on their behalf, quit being hostile, and accept that some people who spend money and time might get anxious about delayed release. Kabam doesn’t need you as a white knight and they sure aren’t going to compensate you for making things worse by being a jerk for no reason.

huh?

• hburns03hburns03 Posts: 74 β˜…

hburns03 said:

You tagged kabam Miike on a "joke" requesting compensation. I doubt he will think this "joke" is funny.
    someone takes a phone game a little too seriousπŸ’€

• ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 400 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    hburns03 said:

hburns03 said:

someone takes a phone game a little too seriousπŸ’€

You are in a forum that is related to a PHONE GAME
    i don't think you can say that to anyone