**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First science r4

EmilikEmilik Posts: 120
edited November 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hello, need some advice. I have Spiderman 2099 and Scorpion, both awakend. I don’t know them at all but i do know that they are amazing. If you have to choose between spidy or scorpion as your first science r4, who would you choose? And why?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Spidy is amazing because if the buff immunity and others. If you don’t have a good buff immunity champ or someone to handle those sticky situations, he is your guy. Scorpion is fun to use and while his DOTs may seem small, they def stack. He also has situational immunity and one of those is for rupture I think which is unique
  • AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    I would say scorpion. I've got S2099 but he's on the bench mostly unless for niche fights.
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Both are great IMO, so either are worthy of R4ing. Go with whichever one you enjoy playing with more.
  • EmilikEmilik Posts: 120
    Unfortunately i don’t know them at all, i will watch a few video. Currently scorpion is at r2 so i would save a few rank up mats, and i have also the new trinity (agent-scorpion-kraven), but i’ve heard that spiderman 99 can handle a lot of stuff. Omg it happened so fast, in less than a week i’ve pulled them and awakend them both and now i’m in this situation 😵‍💫 thanks guys, any other hint is appreciated
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 629 ★★★
    As people have mentioned, 2099 is more niche than scorpion. He's definitely great at what he does, but IMO, scorpion can cover a lot more ground. Especially w/ AV & Kraven. The damage boost for scorpion alone is amazing & AV just shreds anything that can bleed or be lit on fire. You really can't go wrong either way
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 898 ★★★
    Don’t forget that Scorpion can choose one of three immunities in his pre-fight. That is where I think he clinches it for me.
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    With the new Titania, she has fulfills a similar role to s2099 with no buffs and is more fun to play so I’d go with scorpion.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,400 ★★★★★
    I feel like @BitterSteel on the thread between Titania or mr negative
    I CAN'T DECIDE!
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,682 ★★★★
    My first Science R4 was Scorpion of that tells you anything. Had S2099, HT, iBom, iHulk, Mr F, Cap IW, and Miles all at R3 but for me choosing Scorpy was easy.
  • Timmy2xsTimmy2xs Posts: 160
    Mr Fantastic.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    U'll use Scorpion a lot more than Spidey
  • EmilikEmilik Posts: 120
    Thank you all guys, i think i will give scorpion a chance first, then i will rank up spidy too, it’s just a matter of time 😛 thanks