**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So we waited for............................

124»

Comments

• Indrick781 wrote: »
    Miike,

I have a really serious question for you. At what point did the game team think a single 350 health team revive was worth more than half of a glory crystal? I don't have any 4/55s yet, but I run teams of 5/50 for AQ and AW. The average is 15,000 health for them. The team had to put the wrong level revive in, yes? If not, what possible reason would there be for that? It's utterly ridiculous.

Careful, they're liable to take the wrong thing from this. I suspect that they may start to consider the glory crystal under priced and increase the cost of it, rather than reducing the cost of the revive as I suspect you'd prefer.
  • Oldy_16Oldy_16 Posts: 20
    "Purchase alliance team revives in glory store" 280 glory for the lvl 1 revive that only gives 350 hp per champ. What a rip off
  • It's amazing to me how Kabam thinks.
    Instead of saying, "Guys, we've had a rough couple months with bugs and technical issues in this game. Let's Wow the players that stuck with us and get some amazing rewards, some great freebies and some really good unit deals out to them!"

Instead, they say, "Hahaha, these dumbf□(ks actually think we give a sh@t whether they quit or not. Let's make a bet on how many long time players we can get to quit the game by saying it summoner appreciation month but only give them stuff you have to spend resources on!"
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Mcord11758 wrote: »
    Wow so weeks 2 through 4 don't really sound like anything much either. I do appreciate the heads up so that expectations are kept in line

There is more than what's been listed. Those are just a quick preview of what's in store.

So there is more stuff throughout the next 3 weeks that haven't beem mentioned in the blog?
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    One phrase we need to re institute because it was the only way we got results before #boycottmcoc
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Hey There!

I'm sorry to hear that the beginning of the event isn't living up to your expectations. We'll take this back to the team right away. The good news is that there is still 3 more weeks of stuff planned. There will also be more information available on this very soon on our blog.

The main thing missing is the lost rewards due to Android users being locked out for half a day. We lost solo event milestones and ranks, arena points, ranks, and battlechips, the last few hours to run scrapyard, teammates were stuck in war because we couldn't move, tons of things that add up but have been ignored, just like the evade issue with 13.0 that we were told there would be compensation for once it was resolved. So far there has been nothing but half added apologies and money taken. Now we get this **** where 20% XP boosts do nothing for level 60 players, can't even burn them for item use. I want the Android issue addressed. It cost me lots of rewards.
  • DirectorDirector Posts: 42
    This is not a compensation.

Weekly events and sales aren't a compensation.
    That is why you'll see most of the people upset, compensation is giving back what all spent (that is a lot) or the equivalent . But without spending energy, units, glory or whatever involved.

Most were expecting 5* awakening gem or 5* signature stones or T4CCs or a good amount of revives
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Why doesn't the aq timer line up with the alliance quest completion timer ? Are we going to lose rewards based on the late start that is really affecting us ? I had to stay till 3am to finish my path that is usually done before midnight. This whole week has been full of bugs but all we've seen.are customer appreciation that does nothing for advanced players #demandrefunds
  • GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    wow android users got screwed over big time. none of appreciation month in week 1 does anything to compensate players at level 60 who don't need gold or xp, and they were the ones most screwed over by the 8 hours where they couldn't log in the game, which affected AQ, AW, and voodoo arena.
  • Jammin5988Jammin5988 Posts: 66
    "Sorry our game hasn't been working properly for the past 2 month, just to show you our gratitude for your patience here's an XP boost!"
    "P.S. a quick message to android users: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SUCK IT"
    This is what you might aswell of put in your email...
    I run my own business/shop but you can bet your bottom dollar I wouldn't have a business left if I treated my customers like you treat yours.
    I've pretty much given up on the game now. I log in to help in AQ and AW, that's it. I'll be waiting for the next week or 2 to see they actually pull their socks up and sort this mess out, if not I'll be gone conpletely, ano doubt along with alot of big spenders, and you can be sure if I ever see Kabam as the app developer I'll be staying well clear.
    Time is running out to bring us back around, every extra day you wait is extra people leaving your game, now with this in mind and you're still pretty much ignoring your customer base and giving bare minimum? I can only conclude that you guys really don't care about us. You give us a month of 'appreciation events' and some over priced scrap offers for 2 months of problems, some of which being the biggest this game has ever encountered to my knowledge, and you thought we would be happy with that???
    We've already spent the time effort and money, and your solution is to make us spend more to get the things we should of been entitled to anyways? Pretty terrible solution in my opinion..
    "There's more to come"
    If it's anything like what you've already shown us, keep it, it's pathetic....
  • WWWEZWWWEZ Posts: 13
    I don't get why Kabam introduced the glory store and then give people rewards and bonuses they don't need?? Surely the point of the glory store is so that players of different levels can prioritise different items. Just give us glory events/bonuses so we can buy what we need. Make all items available to buy with glory, everybody is happy.. simple
  • GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    I am convinced the team consists of a bunch of internet trolls who don't play the game, but lurk the forums and laugh at the comments, then think of ways to anger them further.
  • Golden_GuardianGolden_Guardian Posts: 37
    >Everyone had to suffer under constant bugs for a month

>Compensated with an xp boost that most can't even use

This doesn't add up
  • JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    Still no word from Kabam on Android Lock-Out compensation, in other news, spycams confirm Trump does wear a wig.....back to you Sandy!
  • Antony687Antony687 Posts: 87
    So now Kabam mike cant answer to this discussion now, hes pretending he didnt see all this, answer our questions or delete this post as it hurts u like always.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Over a month of horrible in game issues and we get absolutely nothing.
  • Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 100
    My frustration is we are told to bring these issues up with tickets and the response we get back is canned and the tickets closed.

Sorry this doesn't take long to resolve. Either yes or no.
    j0ughxae2zkc.png
    h5x36zyg0x2w.png
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    They are hoping that with the "excitement" of new monthly, 5.2, and "appreciation" that we all forget about this.

It always happens this way.
    u4hq3jhn96pj.png