**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

EoP Scorpion

2»

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    7 revives that were expiring anyway, used warlock.

That special 1 is very hard to dex for me.
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    Omega Sentinel solo + 4 revives with Rulk.

Overall not the worst
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★

That special 1 is very hard to dex for me.

The trick is to dash back after the somersault is close to you.

https://youtu.be/Mj8gsVY3350
  • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SE0f9hPbr2g

Working on getting an X-23 solo now
  • KAYDA_F2PKAYDA_F2P Posts: 21

5/65 200 sig Warlock > parry > Heavy > SP3 > take 1 big hit > Parry > Heavy > repeat
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 670 ★★★
    Similar to other said above.

I done it with OS for the 2 objectives, I got no 6* champs for Thunderbolt and all my 5* are at R1, so will have yo skip Thunderbolt objective.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    My thunderbolt options: 6r1 red hulk (unduped), 6r1 X23 (unduped), 6r1 man-thing (unduped), 5r4 red hulk (duped), 5r3 luke cage (duped)

Which would be the fastest?
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    This was easiest solo for me if your have Omega sentinel and X23.
  • NescioNescio Posts: 85
    I used ultron and x23. No solo because I was too lazy to restart.

X23 took 1 revive and ultron was 2.
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,108 ★★★★
    Nick (cause I'm dumb and should have used Warlock to do 2 objectives at once), Warlock (2 revives), and Taskmaster (5 revives). All 5* R5.

Nick was easy. Just knock Scorpion down to turn off protection and go ham with the bleeds.

For Warlock just parry heavy until sp2 and throw it, but always make sure you have slightly more than 2 bars to avoid Languor.

With Taskmaster just spam sp1 to get the extra bleed damage cause it is a long fight. If Scorp's AI wants to play ball then you can get into the sp1 exploit weakness loop and the damage is pretty nice. My Taskmaster is sig 200 so there was so much AAR going on he turned off the nodes and Scorpion was barely placing sting debuffs. Just make sure you don't eat a special
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I soloed with warlock. Haven’t done thunderbolts yet since my roster has none ranked up as 5* or 6*
    I found it better to not save to sp3 an take damage. Just cycle sp2 into a sp1 then wait out the petrify. Was really straightforward to play around the nodes
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 933 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    Easy solo with Warlock, prob the easiest fight of this EOP imo

Fun, fair and well designed fight
    R1 6* X23 solo

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Warlock covered 2 objectives pretty easily.

Used a 30% boost and did a solo with R1 X-23. That fight was 6 mins so unboosted would have been awful.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,434 ★★★★
    R3 OS, unduped, suicides, some boosts.

154 hits solo (my first ever solo in an EOP fight... :) )
  • DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 279 ★★★
    Used Mags and Ultron.
    Mags is an easy fight - just parry heavy up to sp3 and then use it with 50+ prowess (just restart if ur unlucky and take the bs direct damage)
    Ultron - get his rotation in with building up his function charges and heavy into sp2 and hammer away with the cauterise. Took me 2 revives with him but he gets robot done.
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    First used Magneto, 1 revive. Messed up myself. And had a solo with r3 omega sentinel! Took me 13 minutes, without any boosts, but feeling quite happy about it

• MackeyMackey Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 said:

R1 6* X23 solo

How??