**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Platinum Pool Arena Rank Positions

12.5m was Rank 4440 (in 1-10% Rank)

Anyone have the Rank (so total qualifying #) that bare minimum final 4.0m milestone would have been ?

Also how about Top 300, and Top 10 ?

Comments

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Someone in my alliance did 4.7m and got 11-30%
  • Deadbyrd9 said:

I did about 4.1 got like 30-60% I think

Thx. I’ll bet that more than a third of everyone probably just stopped shortly after 4.0m milestone.

Note, to see your exact Rank # (not just the % bracket), you can see that in STASH, prior to actually claiming the reward.
    If already claimed, there is no way to see actual Rank # afterward.
  • hburns03hburns03 Posts: 74
    Deadbyrd9 said:

really? i also did 4.1 but got 11-30%
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    I was at 20.5M and was rank 1449, 1-10%. A bit surprised to be that low with that score - thought I would be in the top 500. Guess folks were bored and did some grinding. Would be interested in hearing what the cutoff was for 500.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I did 4mil and was in 61-100
  • captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 517 ★★★
    rank 773 for just over 27 million
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 said:

This is exactly why I did one extra round after I hit the last Milestone. 4.3M got me 11%-30%
  • Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★
    5m got 1-10%
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 802 ★★★
    I did just over 4 and was in last milestone. Should have played a few more I guess lol
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    31-60% with 4.07m