**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Constant shock against Guardian? Bug?

KurtxzKurtxz Posts: 28
edited November 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi there, just wanted to get your opinion on something that I believe is a mere bug.

Yesterday, in alliance war, I faced a r3 Guardian on node 53 with my r4 Tigra. I know how he works, but it seemed kinda strange that I had a constant shock on during the whole fight.
Now, he put shock on me when I didn't have neutralize on him so I guess the "ability reduction" part of that has nothing to do with it, since I also fought him several times before and he never put a constant shock on me.
I managed to shot the fight, finishing at exactly 1% hp because of that shock.
I will link you the fight down here, but I just want to clarify some things:
• We're playing master, the global is the same as last season;
• I didn't have despair on;
• As I said beforehand, I fought him several times in aw, bg and I also dueled him after to see if that's something new. It's not.
• My alliance mates say that this is a bug.

What do you think? If so, please fix it?

Here's the video: https://youtu.be/chK3OdXJpNE
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★
    yeah I think it's a bug!
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,489 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022

This is the moment when you got shock debuff. I don't know how that shock came, but it came the moment you start the heavy charge.

The only thing I know is Guardian with conduit was bugged on the shared node in sec1 path 123.
    I have no clue what could have happened here.
  • Options
    That's exactly what I'm saying. There's no reason why I should get a constant shock on me because of that heavy attack, right?
  • Options
    MarouenMarouen Posts: 39
    I also had the same problem with DOOM which takes shock damage from GUARDIAN
  • Options
    Marouen said:

I also had the same problem with DOOM which takes shock damage from GUARDIAN

Ok, that's strange
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    They fixed neutralize to be an ability accuracy reduction effect. Maybe ut now thinks that not just buff ability accuracy butt all are reduced?
  • Options
    nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    Yeah it looks weird. Some weird interaction if happening here
  • Options
    Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★

They fixed neutralize to be an ability accuracy reduction effect. Maybe ut now thinks that not just buff ability accuracy butt all are reduced?

we discussed that, but then why doesn't that happen in a duel?
  • Options
    Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    Anytime u reduce his ability accuracy or prevent a buff from activating u get a shock
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,489 ★★★★★

There's no neutralise at the time when the shock debuff gets inflicted.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,438 ★★★★★
    Neutralize reduces guardians buff ability accuracy, and this let's him inflict a shock which ain't removable
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 557 ★★★
    edited November 2022

Neutralize reduces guardians buff ability accuracy, and this let's him inflict a shock which ain't removable

Yes but it falls off after his AA is no longer reduced. At least, it should, according to Guardian’s abilities. The shock should only be on for the duration of the Neutralize but it’s staying on constantly and as the video shows, it was first inflicted when there was no Neutralize on Guardian.

I can’t find any other reason for this interaction happening so I would have to agree this is most likely a bug.
  • Options

I'm sorry but I must disagree. What the video carefully and you'll see it too!
  • Options
    Yeah
    Amms90 said:

we discussed that, but then why doesn't that happen in a duel?
    Yeah tried duel and no shock. Maybe the nudes?
  • Options
    Nodes*