**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Juggy vs Professor X - Text?

Hallo.

there is more text. at the beginning there is talk of the brother. Where does it come from?

Comments

• AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    edited November 2022
    I might be misunderstanding your question, but the meaning behind the text is Juggernaut is Prof X’s brother in the comics. Are you asking what comic run/tv show it comes from?
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    It's a "joke" from the developers. Cain Marco (aka Juggernaut) is the brother of Charles Xavier (aka Professor X), so they added these kinda "shouts" in the game, such as the one you have screened. There are also some with Hercules, Spider-ham and Mysterio for ex
  • Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 399 ★★
    Kerneas said:

It's a "joke" from the developers. Cain Marco (aka Juggernaut) is the brother of Charles Xavier (aka Professor X), so they added these kinda "shouts" in the game, such as the one you have screened. There are also some with Hercules, Spider-ham and Mysterio for ex

Same for Infamous Iron Man sometimes when fighting villains

Idoom: "I will fix this"
    Opponent:"Please dont!"
    Idoom: "I will!!"

Then the fight begins
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,129 ★★★★
    Stealth spidey does the same thing when going against sinister 6 members
  • Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    My favorite by far is quick silver calling out that the enemy is KO’d when he triggers whiplash to burst. He says something like “No one could have survived that”
  • mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    I found it. is from old comic from 1965.

• CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 791 ★★★
    Juggernaunt is stepbrother of Prof X
  • GhosturdGhosturd Posts: 32
    Some characters have text that pop up during certain matchups, one I saw earlier was how ihulk tells ibom that he needs a breath mint when ibom does sp2
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,004 ★★★★
    What was really badass is
    Once I've fought Thor with Prof X and Prof said "You have new gods now"
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Callouts like these have been documented in this existing thread. Maybe they were already listed.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/288841/the-hunt-for-every-special-callout/p1
  • mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    Addyos said:

Callouts like these have been documented in this existing thread. Maybe they were already listed.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/288841/the-hunt-for-every-special-callout/p1

What? o:)

the question was about the „brother“, not the text in general.

there is no info about it in game. not in the biography or in the team selection.