**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I DO NOT accept my BGs solo rank.

Comments

• Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    BGs are the new arenas. Officially now. Whoever buys the most Elders Marks wins the better solo rank rewards.
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 283 ★★★
    More people played this season because it wasn’t restricted to those who use eldermarks, now energy cost battlegrounds are included into the overall score so the participants were way more. I got around 200k points and earned place 48,000.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    It s not about effort at all, it's all about how many Elder's Marks you have used.
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Yeah... Alot more people played in Season 2. Between my 2 alliances, hardly anyone played in season 1. Maybe 10 people but in season 2 both alliances, all 30 pushed to clear the victory track, at the very least. Some pushed beyond that.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    @NLand You have to remember that last season not only did you have to Elder's Marks to get points but you also got very few Elder's Mark without spending units. My Alliance needed the 3X mulitplier last season to even hit the first Alliance milestone. This season we put up 4.5M. Basically 15x more points. Participation, especially using Elder's Marks was way up this season and everyone paying attention was aware of it. Last season, I played a single (literally one) match with Elder's Marks and that was enough to get me 4K 6 Star shards.
  • Options
    PHJfinPHJfin Posts: 60
    edited November 2022
    Was Mysterium 2, decided to do some more toxicated, ended up 30k less trophy tokens. Worth it? Definitely, BG is the best game mode so far 😆.

Edit. 491,500 #2632. Energy only + earned Elder's marks
  • Options
    hburns03hburns03 Posts: 74
    NLand said:

Omedenn said:

No offense but 64k is very little

sorry, but last season i did like 1/4 this score and i was in 56k leaderboard. im not convinced with the results.
    well a lot more people played this season plus it was easier to score points this season than in last season
  • Options
    NLand said:

its just bad for FTP players :smile:

My F2P Cavalier alt account put up 131625 points and placed 74859.

My main put up 299250 and placed 25787 without spending any units on energy or marks (man that early shutdown really stings now).

There's no question in my mind that a lot more players participated this time around relative to season one.
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 737 ★★★★
    NLand said:

for 63,750 score (lot more than last season score) im at 111,675 position in the leaderboard ???

last month i didn't do such a high score like that and i was in 56,564 in the leaderboard.

looks absolutely suspicious and unfair results.

Points are scored differently this season. It's 6750 points for 1 win using elder marks. You could put up that score in 2-2.5 hours, using the free elder marks from victory track. Or, if you're using energy, takes you 12-15 hours. Of course this is assuming you win a decent amount of your matches.
  • Options
    NLand said:

Jinx0051 said:

NLand said:

Not true in the slightest, you just didn't put any effort in
    well the score was required last season was too easy to get, so i decided to get triple that score, but looks like the process is totally different, its kinda my failure but its also Kabam's.
    When way more players are playing and way more players are earning rewards from the game mode, Kabam is probably not going to consider that to be a failure of any kind if some players were displaced downward by the large number of players that overtook them.

The process wasn't different. The process was basically the same. Score more points than everyone else. Kabam did not cause you to place lower. Several thousand other players caused you to place lower, because they decided to do more than you.
  • Options
    RebornMVPRebornMVP Posts: 49
    NLand said:

I wouldn't say that neccesarily, I didnt spend any units on elder marks and I was still able to get 302k points in the solo event.
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I didn't spend a single unit and got nearly 600k. Just saying. 63k is low. Do better.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    That’s on you. I got 64k points within like 3 days. I finished woth 550k I believe. Got 10k shards and 100 sigs. You want better rewards put in the effort.
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 313 ★★
    I basically did three rounds every 2 days for the objectives and I got 8k 6* shards; I played less last season and got a higher rank because a lot more people played this season! It’s not actually that compicated!
  • Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 395 ★★★
    NLand said:

for 63,750 score (lot more than last season score) im at 111,675 position in the leaderboard ???

last month i didn't do such a high score like that and i was in 56,564 in the leaderboard.

looks absolutely suspicious and unfair results.

It’s because they changed the way things work. You can now place points using energy. Rewards are legit.

Jinx