**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Falcon or Deodorant

smdam38smdam38 Posts: 820 ★★★
edited November 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I’m leaning Falcon. But really like Black Widow. They both have their place.
Thoughts?
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• FrydayFryday Posts: 654 ★★★
    smdam38 said:

Thoughts?

So my opinion is.

I don't have a high sig Black Widow OG, so don't fully know how she will as attacker, but she can be quite annoy as a def. I can imagine she could be pretty cool as an Attacker with high sig, and how to find one day.

Falcon is so reliable as an Attacker, specially since MM got neffed. But as an Defender is pretty weak.

Anyway that would my 2 cents

Oh by the way, if it is Black Widow DO you talking about, theb she is awesome and I'm still hope to get her as a 6* one day.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Falcon shuts down just about everything so go with him.
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 820 ★★★
    Thanks person with Falcon avatar lol.
    But you make sense and I went with it based on your suggestion.
    So thanks man.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Falcon was my first r3. I can only recommend him
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,153 ★★★★★
    Deodorant?
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★

Deodorant?

Probably meant DO
  • FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 308 ★★
    DO can do some ridiculous damage with her L2 but falcon has much more reliable AAR and against someone with evade can get very scary damage as well, I’d go with him
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    smdam38 said:

Thoughts?

BWDO??
    I would say Falcon for utility in general but personally BWDO, there are lanes in act 7 and 8 where she decimate the opponents. Also she is really one of the best attackers in BG

Meanwhile Falcon have lot of utilities which i guess other champs don't have. It's just unmatched