**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2x 6* basic crystals or 1 featured?

I chose featured, my very first featured crystal

Can't say I'm happy because I really could've gone for the 2 basics. This is now 6* number 11

Comments

• Options
    AYK¹AYK¹ Posts: 44
    It all depends on at what level if game you are.
    I don't have more than 20 6*. So I always go for basics for now. With feature I am afraid of 50% trash. Basic gives decent champs here and than in between. That's my opinion though
  • Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 401 ★★
    AYK¹ said:

It all depends on at what level if game you are.
    I don't have more than 20 6*. So I always go for basics for now. With feature I am afraid of 50% trash. Basic gives decent champs here and than in between. That's my opinion though

I agree. Normally I would go for basics, but with a 6* shard count of over 15k, I thought why not and went for the featured. I realize it was a mistake now, and I will now go for basics for the time being
  • Options
    IamGrO_otIamGrO_ot Posts: 172 ★★
    edited November 2022
    I have 162 x 6*s (27 full rows).
    I always go for the 6* basic crystal…

You pull a lot of ****, but even crappy R1 champs get 65k points in arena for every fight they win 😉

Btw…duped WS with KM synergy ain’t bad 😜

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    As cool as new champs are, roster growth should be a higher priority when you’re really just getting started on 6* champs. I’d wait until you’ve got at least 100 or 6* champs on your roster before going to featured consistently. Quantity is king right now.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    I always say that anybody who asks this question should just go basics. More advanced players go features bcuz basics have very little left to offer their roster.