**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did I make a mistake with James Hudson?

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
Guardian is one of my favorite champs. He was my first 5* max sig and tech r5. I just pulled him two weeks agao from the featured 6* crystal, and then pulled him again. I was so excited that I started dumping sigs into and r3 him. He's now at sig 153. I decided to look up on Aunt Mai his stats for a r3 [which I know I should have done beforehand]. They aren't that much different with his sig being almost the same. The question is, did I make a mistake with my resources.

Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★
    I'm in a similar boat. I never use him. He hasn't been useful in act 7.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    I swear when i saw the title i was confused cause my brain thought James Hudson was the name of an NFL player
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    Hey, @willrun4adonut just in case you hadn't spotted it, Guardian destroys Attuma in this month's EQ. Mines r3 too; not quite Sig 200 yet

Attuma's biggest threat is ramping up his Hydration, which increases his Attack, Crit Rating, Healing, and gives him a fairly long-lasting passive Unstoppable.

However, Shock effects strip his Hydration, so Guardian basically doesn't have to worry about any of it.

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★

Hey, @willrun4adonut just in case you hadn't spotted it, Guardian destroys Attuma in this month's EQ. Mines r3 too; not quite Sig 200 yet

Attuma's biggest threat is ramping up his Hydration, which increases his Attack, Crit Rating, Healing, and gives him a fairly long-lasting passive Unstoppable.

However, Shock effects strip his Hydration, so Guardian basically doesn't have to worry about any of it.

That is great to know. I already 100% it, but I just used my r4 Apoc with Wags prefight. I hated fighting him though and never actually read his nor Shuri's abilities.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

That is great to know. I already 100% it, but I just used my r4 Apoc with Wags prefight. I hated fighting him though and never actually read his nor Shuri's abilities.
    Torch makes Shuri easy. Namor with Wags makes Attuma a normal fight. I find reading abilities stressful too unless I'm using said champion. Just learn the specials, watch out for immunities or some other annoyance and dive in
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

I'm in a similar boat. I never use him. He hasn't been useful in act 7.

As someone who has 100% Book 2 I can assure you that you're wrong. My 5* put in serious work. Just waiting to dupe the 6*
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    No mistake. His sig doesn’t change from 5 to 6 star but his base stats do. I don’t have enough sigs to take him to 200 from 20 or I would. I still use him a lot in Bg, story, event quest. Sometimes even in war. I have both a rank 3 sig 20 and a rank 5 sig 200. I still go to the rank 3.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Awesome! I have a 5/65 sig 200 guardian and he puts in work on some fights :)