**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

CRIT CHANCE AND CRIT RATING

Since the new update I've noticed that the crit chance and crit rate have been reduced
Like I can't proc ableed after 20 hits with my 4* x23 and gwenpool (both at r5)
I have a 5* Dr voodoo and I can't get a crit after 20 hits
What's going on?

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    What game mode does this happen in?
  • All of them event quests,modoks lab,arena
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Initially I thought I was alone and it is only my own dilution, but then since awhile ago I felt (no data to prove) that my X23 did not proc bleed as frequent and as furious as she used to be, in many battles in various modes. I didn't cross check if it is due to opponents' debuff, due to specific node's debuff, etc, so I can't be too sure. Once upon a time, for many many months, she proc bleeds easily.

Again, I can't prove, and it could only be my own dilution, but based on experience bcos I used her alot, I kind of feeling so. I have enough T4cc but bcos of this I recently decided NOT to R5 my 4* dupped X23, instead probably may use that to R5 my Wolverine or Iceman instead.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I was just using my 3/30 X-23 and she procced Cruelty on the enemy Colossus 8 out of her first 10 hits, so I'm not entirely sure this is accurate.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Initially I thought I was alone and it is only my own dilution, but then since awhile ago I felt (no data to prove) that my X23 did not proc bleed as frequent and as furious as she used to be, in many battles in various modes. I didn't cross check if it is due to opponents' debuff, due to specific node's debuff, etc, so I can't be too sure. Once upon a time, for many many months, she proc bleeds easily.

Again, I can't prove, and it could only be my own dilution, but based on experience bcos I used her alot, I kind of feeling so. I have enough T4cc but bcos of this I recently decided NOT to R5 my 4* dupped X23, instead probably may use that to R5 my Wolverine or Iceman instead.

Typo: meant to say "Delusion", not dilution, lol