**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Recruiting for Tier 3, Plat 3+ Aq Map 7/8

Greetings. We're at tier 3 currently, and pushing up to Plat 2. Aq we're currently playing Map 7 as we await the Aq updates and move to play Map 8. I'm looking for an active player, 14.5-15k+ prestige with 20+ rank 3s and 3+ rank 4s for defence, Aq & war attack. Someone who can communicate well and follow instructions. We're a fun, friendly alliance who take Aw seriously. If interested, you can respond here or add me on line: eugenegmt3

Comments

• Options
    Looking. Last recruit bailed. Please, only serious people contact me. Fun & friendly Top 200 Aq, Tier 3 pushing Plat 2 low stress wars (Mini-Bosses & Boss usually covered by myself and other killers) , just need someone who can clear their lane & boost/heal when need be. You can respond here or add me on line: eugenegmt3
  • Options
    Closed for now. I will update if something comes up.
  • Options
    Hi all. With season coming to an end, we are looking to replace 3-4 members retiring to one of our lower grind family alliances. We are at tier 3 in war and closing in on Plat 2, for Aq we postion Top 160 and are planning for a move to Map 8 with the new Aq changes.

Due to tougher wars and higher Aq, I've made some adjustments to what we are seeking; ideally looking for 15k+ prestige, 7+ rank 4s & 30+ rank 3s, Tier 3 war and Map 7/8 experience. Please only contact me if you're a serious player who is dedicated like us, who communicates well, and can clear your paths healing & boosting where needed. Bosses & minis are covered by myself and other killers. My line i.d is: eugenegmt3
  • Options
    For Battlegrounds, a good number of us push high enough points to get us 1-10% rewards.
  • Options
    Still looking. Spots going fast, about two available.
  • Options
    Hi all. Sorry, spots filled for now. I will revert if others open up.
  • Options
    Hi All. Recruiting one or two for Map 8x5, introducing modes slowly week by week so players can get accustomed. War, Plat 3 pushing for Plat 2 next season. Please be reliable and able to handle Map 8. Prestige 15k+ (minimum 14.8k), 6+ r4s and 30+ r3s.

Line: eugenegmt3
  • Options
    Closed for now.