**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 8.2 Beta

What are the requirements to get invited to the Act 8.2 Beta? Just wanted to know to see if I could get an invite. Kabam please respond if you get a chance

Comments

• IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Think you have to 100% the previous one (maybe quickly after release) it’s only when I started doing that I started getting invited to the beta of new ones
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    It's random and we really don't know the requirements. People who are only in Act 6 have been invited to act 7 and 8 betas in the past.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

What are the requirements to get invited to the Act 8.2 Beta? Just wanted to know to see if I could get an invite. Kabam please respond if you get a chance

it's random. they have all different people attempt it to see if it's too easy overall or if the certain level of players are saying it could be too easy because they have a larger roster. anyways yeah it's random

It's random and we really don't know the requirements. People who are only in Act 6 have been invited to act 7 and 8 betas in the past.

Hmm.. maybe, I never used to get invited to any beta tests but once I started hitting 100% in story as it was released I’ve been invited to all since so random doesn’t seem logical.
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 388 ★★★
    IOSJasoN said:

Hmm.. maybe, I never used to get invited to any beta tests but once I started hitting 100% in story as it was released I’ve been invited to all since so random doesn’t seem logical.
    I did not 100% 8.1 only did the initial completion when it came out and got invited to the 8.2 beta.
  • ClixHimselfClixHimself Posts: 8
    I've 100% 8.1 already and I've done pretty much everything in the game and still didn't get an invite to the beta thats why I wanted to know the requirements. If Kabam could clarify that will be nice.
    ShuGokis said:

IOSJasoN said:

I did not 100% 8.1 only did the initial completion when it came out and got invited to the 8.2 beta.
    Ah, sweet thanks for the info.. guess I can slow down and take it easy from now on lol congrats on the invite :-) hopefully they have the same reward incentive as the last one.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,714 ★★★★★
    This is the first beta I’ve gotten invited to. 100% 8.1 about a month after release.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    IOSJasoN said:

Think you have to 100% the previous one (maybe quickly after release) it’s only when I started doing that I started getting invited to the beta of new ones

I have been in every Beta since Act 7.1 and never met that standard.

Kabam has said it looks for a variety of players not only the best of us.

For anyone who has not been in Beta, you are not really missing anything that you can't watch on YouTube. Doing the Beta test has not helped me one bit.

I love story content the most of any game mode. Hoping 8.2 is as good as 8.1, with a fun big boss.

Just want Kabam to state what they are

Just want Kabam to state what they are
    They won't.

IOSJasoN said:

For anyone who has not been in Beta, you are not really missing anything that you can't watch on YouTube. Doing the Beta test has not helped me one bit.

I love story content the most of any game mode. Hoping 8.2 is as good as 8.1, with a fun big boss.
    Not quite true. Starting with 8.1, they are now rewarding a decent amount of 6* shards for running chapters.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit could one of you please take a look at my question?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★

IOSJasoN said:

Not quite true. Starting with 8.1, they are now rewarding a decent amount of 6* shards for running chapters.
    Sure, but easier ways to get shards. You should only be beta testing to help with testing. If the only reason someone wants to be in beta is to get rewards, they’re in it for the wrong reason IMO.