**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Relics: Bug Report Thread

Greetings Summoners!

Relics are the BIGGEST addition we’ve made to the Contest of Champions since we launched almost eight years ago! With an addition this size, issues will arise.

If you encounter a Bug with Relics and want to report it, this is the place to do it!

How to Report a Bug

When reporting a bug, please include:

In-Fight:
  • What Champion were you using?
  • What Relic were you using?
  • What Champion were you fighting against?
  • Describe the Issue
  • What actions did you use leading into this? (ie. I launched the Striker after a MLLLLM Combo)
  • Any other information that you think is important
Outside Fights:
  • Describe the Issue
  • Where did this issue occur?
  • Any other information you think is important

Known Issues

Before posting a Bug Report, take a moment to look at the new Relics Section of the Community Bugs and Issues Tracker!
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 306 ★★★
    Relics bug for Rintrah while rooted. The scenario I tested was 6*r3 Rintrah with 3* scarlet witch relic, against RoL winter soldier

To recreate:
    Get the defender into the corner, and end with a light attack. That puts Rintrah in root. Throw the relic while rooted.

Bug:
    Scarlet witch comes in (as expected), but Rintrah doesn't disappear (bug 1).
    When SW leaves, Rintrah is still there but you can't attack, and you can't be hit (bug 2).
    When root expires, the Rintrah model flickers and you're back to normal for attack and so on.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 460 ★★★
    Working for me, but if I go to the customisation tab, I can’t exit it and have to quit the game. At this stage, I’m just having a look around and don’t want to bind a relic to a champion.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 733 ★★★
    I only have 2 3* relics, even though I opend 3....
  • Hey all,

Once you go to the Relics for the first time, you will have to do the Tutorial and Bind a relic, but remember that it DOES NOT COST anything to unbind a Relic for your first few times. You do not have to pay for any until 7 Unbinds.

More information in the "Relic and Battlecast Details" section of this post: https://playcontestofchampions.com/news/what-are-relics/
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,157 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Can't view a relics abilities in the post match stats.
    I do indeed have a relic equipped
  • When spinning a 3-5 start relic crystal there's nothing in there other than 3* relics. I let one spin itself out and I haven't seen one 4 or 5* relic in the entire thing.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 733 ★★★
    I opened 3 3* relics, but have only gotten 2.
  • In the TB cavs, there is only 3* in the reel, kabam finally showing us cavs are a waste of units
  • MorningstarIsBaeMorningstarIsBae Posts: 126 ★★

I opened 3 3* relics, but have only gotten 2.

Yeh i opend 4 and only got 2 aswell
  • BuffalaxBuffalax Posts: 107

I opened 3 3* relics and only got 2 (you can see 3 crystals in the upper left behind the error message)
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★

Getting this message going into ROL for testing. Relic working as intended though.
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    5* relic shards are missing. I am 100% sure I recently got some.
  • Tried opening relics tab And showing locked. Says only available for uncollected and above. Im cavalier.
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Trying to go into my Champions tab to use some o-flow sig stones for the Item Use event right now. Keep getting the same message about what Relics do, then my entire game freezes.

Hard close, reopen game, lather, rinse, repeat ad infinitum.

Anything I can do to avoid getting locked down?
  • NBK1999NBK1999 Posts: 26
    TB relic crystals only have 3* relics? I let the crystal spin out entirely and didn’t even see a single 4* relic, let alone a 5*
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,491 ★★★★★
    NBK1999 said:

TB relic crystals only have 3* relics? I let the crystal spin out entirely and didn’t even see a single 4* relic, let alone a 5*

I tried one and got a 4* HB relic. Seems neat, but benefit initially looks smallish.

Dr. Zola
  • When spinning a 3-5 start relic crystal there's nothing in there other than 3* relics. I let one spin itself out and I haven't seen one 4 or 5* relic in the entire thing.

I just had the same thing happen with a Thronebreaker Relic Crystal. I didn't see 4*s in there either. Bugged?
  • Roflmao123CRoflmao123C Posts: 7
    WhoDaPoo said:

Relics bug for Rintrah while rooted. The scenario I tested was 6*r3 Rintrah with 3* scarlet witch relic, against RoL winter soldier

To recreate:
    Get the defender into the corner, and end with a light attack. That puts Rintrah in root. Throw the relic while rooted.

Bug:
    Scarlet witch comes in (as expected), but Rintrah doesn't disappear (bug 1).
    When SW leaves, Rintrah is still there but you can't attack, and you can't be hit (bug 2).
    When root expires, the Rintrah model flickers and you're back to normal for attack and so on.

Have the same problem. With my Rintrah + Jug Relic
  • Since receiving MY RELICS tab, MY CHAMPIONS list is locked and cannot be scrolled through.