**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ant-man relic

StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
edited November 2022 in Strategy and Tips
i pulled and duped 3 stars Ant-Man relic but i don't really know how to use it !

i bound it to my 6 stars scorpion but i don't really see the difference.... does Scorpion's poisons/shocks/rupture debuff are also concerned by "Power Sting duration up" rune ? or is this duration up is only for plain sting debuff ?

Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,916 ★★★★★
    That confused me as well. I'm worried that because they aren't specifically power sting debuffs that the A-M relic doesn't work.
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,108 ★★★★
    They probably don't count as power stings for Scorpion since they aren't really power stings. The description in his abilities says they are DOT debuffs. Besides they aren't removed once the opponent uses a special like power sting debuffs do. They're probably just DOT debuffs coded to deal a burst of damage for each one every time a special is activated.
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248
    Try Spider Ham if Scorpion isn’t working
  • captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 534 ★★★
    Spider-Ham pork poppers don't count either. I tried them in the Cav science quest and they did not gove the intended benefit
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    So ant-Man relic will only really benefit ... Ant-Man ? a little bit restrictive
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,108 ★★★★

Spider-Ham pork poppers don't count either. I tried them in the Cav science quest and they did not gove the intended benefit

Spider-Ham's abilities state that any Porker Poppers are treated as power stings for any other abilities. The problem with the relic (if you're using a 3* battlecast like me) is that the potency/damage increase is too small to notice