**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So, I go away for 6 weeks and when I return Angela shoots me in the face!

What the heck is up with that?! That's no way to say hi.

Are these amalgamated (transvestite?) characters available to the player base or are they only a gimmick for the AI?

Also, congrats, Kabam, for continuing to keep the lags and bugs going! Best feature of the game. They make the game charming!

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    That term is not appropriate.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    They’ll just be opponents like last year when they had frank strange and unstoppable ant etc. Closest you’ll get is venompool or unstoppable colossus I think.
  • AMFAMF Posts: 83
    @GroundedWisdom : That term is fine. Literally means someone dressed as someone else. Like, you know, Punisher dressed as Angela.

@MegaSkater67 : Thank you for the helpful answer. See, I have been around, on and off, for three or four months, so I am not completely acquainted with the cyclical yearly trends. Pity I can't have some of those characters.
    I'm aware. I just wasn't clear if you were using it in the literal sense, or the derogatory one. My apologies if you didn't mean anything by it.
    AMF wrote: »
    @GroundedWisdom : That term is fine. Literally means someone dressed as someone else. Like, you know, Punisher dressed as Angela.

@MegaSkater67 : Thank you for the helpful answer. See, I have been around, on and off, for three or four months, so I am not completely acquainted with the cyclical yearly trends. Pity I can't have some of those characters.

Unstoppable ant and gwenperion are my personal favourites. Just looks so funny haha
  • AMFAMF Posts: 83
    @GroundedWisdom : I learned English long before I moved to the US, so I am more inclined to think of the literal, etymological meanings of words before their cultural ones. For the record, I'm not the one flagging you.

@MegaSkater67 : Played vs Gwenperion. She's cool. Really want her (wink-wink, Kabam).
    @GroundedWisdom : I learned English long before I moved to the US, so I am more inclined to think of the literal, etymological meanings of words before their cultural ones. For the record, I'm not the one flagging you.

@MegaSkater67 : Played vs Gwenperion. She's cool. Really want her (wink-wink, Kabam).

No worries. I jumped the gun. Don't sweat the Flags. I don't. Lol. You get immune to it after a while. Some just enjoy Flagging specific people on whatever they comment.
    I wouldn't mind Gwenperion playable. Spider Witch was a good one from the previous Quest.
    I wouldn't mind Gwenperion playable. Spider Witch was a good one from the previous Quest.

That’s the one, couldn’t remember her name. I quite like them all actually, some interesting fights.
    Nightcarnage is sick too.
    Nightcarnage is sick too.

Not got that far yet, was just going to try uncollected this month. Skipping heroic and master to start exploring Act 5 a bit more. But he sounds like he could be a good one
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    it is certainly an appropriate term however......

transvestite means someone who dresses as someone of the opposite sex. not just dressing as someone else that would be masquerading.

punisher dressed as angela is a transvestite......
    hyperion dressed as gwenpool is a transvestite
    however
    night crawler dressed as carnage is not.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/transvestite

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/transvestite

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/transvestite
    I don't think the OP meant anything by it. I said something because some may be offended by it. Just looking out for all types of people.
    @GroundedWisdom i agree......
    i was merely clarifying the actual definition of the word as it seemed that people we getting it wrong. it seemed as though people were thinking it meant just dressed as someone else where it means dressed as opposite sex.....
    I'm aware. I just wasn't clear if you were using it in the literal sense, or the derogatory one. My apologies if you didn't mean anything by it.
    Yes. I know. I didn't interject it when the OP stated their intentions because I didn't feel it necessary. They're ESL. You are right, though. Which is why I felt it may have been used in a negative way.
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Unstoppable Ant is funny
    unstoppable ant is thee funniest thing ever....
    Voodoo Skull would be bomb.