**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Relics what's the point

GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
I have played a bit of the relic equipped champs so I am not going to reiterate those posts.
I had a run through smashing up poor old winter soldier, good a little extra damage. Go to chapter 8, don't have that ability to use your striker so what's the point... Nada in my opinion... people are start the game a different time and progress differently. New champs can be used in content not relics
Pointless

Comments

• Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    They’re not doing everything right now so that if relics did break they game, you’d still be able to do stuff. They’ll include them in the other parts evantually
  • I personally love relics. Would love for them to go even more in depth with them.
  • Rap said:

For my part i don't have any excitment about collecting new shards and items. To obtain, duplicate and upgrade a new item, multiple times, at multiple tiers, has zero appeal from my perspective and is just a gimmick intended to keep us spending.
    In my considered opinion we got plenty enough to collect, build, upgrade and play the game with without this b.s.

Couldn't have said any better. As the saying goes - If it's not broken, don't fix it - we love the game as is without relics, kabam don't ruin that for us. 90% of players don't care for relics.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Was going to post the exact same thing.
    We know that there will be a 6 star relics so why even bother with the 3, 4 and 5s?
    To add more work for us to collect? psh.
    for us to buy for more of their revenue? psh.

Uses different resources for upgrading too yet same gold! yet no increase of gold either haytz..

Would've liked it if at least we could swap our crystal shards like for like for relics for anything lower than 6*
    coz 4* are already out of date smh
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    Rap said:

For my part i don't have any excitment about collecting new shards and items. To obtain, duplicate and upgrade a new item, multiple times, at multiple tiers, has zero appeal from my perspective and is just a gimmick intended to keep us spending.
    In my considered opinion we got plenty enough to collect, build, upgrade and play the game with without this b.s.

This.
  • GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
    R_jay0027 said:

Use them if you want. Or don't use them if they aren't useful to you

Wasn't the point of relics and stuff to be able to customise your champs.
  • KeremKerem Posts: 140
    H3t3r said:

I personally love relics. Would love for them to go even more in depth with them.

I bet you don’t even know what it is so..
  • Kerem said:

H3t3r said:

I personally love relics. Would love for them to go even more in depth with them.

Oh. I know what relics are thank you very much. Just because I enjoy and like the direction they are taking relics in (besides the gold cost on rank up). Doesn't mean I don't know what they are.
  • KeremKerem Posts: 140
    H3t3r said:

Kerem said:

H3t3r said:

Oh. I know what relics are thank you very much. Just because I enjoy and like the direction they are taking relics in (besides the gold cost on rank up). Doesn't mean I don't know what they are.
    Yeah, I can tell..
    That sound is so unrealistic if you still enjoy and like the direction of the game. That’s more likely manipulating people and get used to it.