**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Modders are back

UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 393 ★★★
edited November 2022 in General Discussion
Just played a match trying to rank up and faced a modder he’s using sides and finishing fights perfect health even doing 82k damage with cgr in 15 hits so I just use energy to lose like how are y’all gonna keep letting people mod it’s getting out of hand 3 season and still people are nodding and only getting a little ban it’s really annoying and something needs to be done to stop it unfair to the people who play fairly
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• PandingoPandingo Posts: 681 ★★★
    Yup they're back. Will be sending a support email in the morning
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Modders never left

Most were banned this just shows banning does nothing if you can’t stop them from coming back
    How do you truly know this, cause Kabam postponed our rewards for 4 days while claiming to do a thorough investigation?

I've seen many people who were close to the next rank in GC, to include myself when game went down, but I've yet to see a single person who got higher rewards than last league they saw themselves in when game went down, meaning I'm having a very hard time believing many people were removed at end of season.
  • OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,158 ★★★★
    Iamant1 said:

You should be allowed to show pictures of modders so people are aware if they come up against them.. maybe they would just think they lost by skill and not check the overview

If you don’t have any SOLID proof they’re cheating, then they won’t let you post something about another player, is their job to look for them in game

• CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 791 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    Actually with cgr, you can get 15 hits and fast kill, but lets hope that you report it and kabam will check it
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    edited November 2022

I've seen many people who were close to the next rank in GC, to include myself when game went down, but I've yet to see a single person who got higher rewards than last league they saw themselves in when game went down, meaning I'm having a very hard time believing many people were removed at end of season.

The "2500" cheaters that Kabam has quoted is a small drop in the bucket compared to at least the 110,000+ players playing (I ranked in the 110k this past season). That is at most about 2.7% of the BG player base (it is likely even lower since there are more players than just 110,000.

Whether 2.7% is significant enough of a difference that any individual player would notice a change in their rankings, that is debatable. But, if all those 2.7% were in the top 2500 in rankings, then you would expect that 2501-5000 ranked people would suddenly notice that they are receiving the highest rewards and then brag about it on the forum.
  • UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 393 ★★★

Actually with cgr, you can get 15 hits and fast kill, but lets hope that you report it and kabam will check it

Not an 82k hit and not perfect health either when running sides
  • Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★
    altavista said:

The "2500" cheaters that Kabam has quoted is a small drop in the bucket compared to at least the 110,000+ players playing (I ranked in the 110k this past season). That is at most about 2.7% of the BG player base (it is likely even lower since there are more players than just 110,000.

Whether 2.7% is significant enough of a difference that any individual player would notice a change in their rankings, that is debatable. But, if all those 2.7% were in the top 2500 in rankings, then you would expect that 2501-5000 ranked people would suddenly notice that they are receiving the highest rewards and then brag about it on the forum.
    Yeap fact is I was near the bottom of the circuit right before BGs crashed early. I should have gotten 17,500 trophies based on my Uru 1 rank. After the bans I got 10,000 Trophies so I some how dropped after that modders were removed. I just give up on caring so didn’t bother opening a ticket.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    altavista said:

I could be wrong, but based on what we all saw on last seasons leaderboard and based on the assumption that if someone was cheating for easy wins they are likely in the upper batch of rankings then I absolutely expected to be bumped up a tier in GC.

If I didn't (despite being 2 points away from next tier around time BG went down) and not a single person I've seen post or heard from got rewards at a tier higher than they finished season that makes me to be a bit hesitant in fully accepting what they stated. It's really not adding up from my viewpoint. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, well it's not an avocado.
  • IamGrO_otIamGrO_ot Posts: 172 ★★
    Cheaters gonna cheat…

Last 9 fights I’ve run a 3*s only deck…tried 2*s only, but I never got to fight…

I’ve faced 6 Paragons (5 of them got min 4 R4s and 15k+ prestige) 2 TBs and 1 Cav. All with 3*s or equal rated 4*s only deck…

Anyways…8 wins and 1 loss…BG can be fun when its based on fair fights, knowledge, skills and tactics... 👻

• If you have evidence of suspicious behavior, you should report it to our Support Team, as they’re the best equipped to handle the next steps of opening an investigation, and calling out other players is not allowed on the forums. You can reach them from the game’s home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and scrolling down to the button labeled “Support”. You can also reach them here.
This discussion has been closed.