**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6-star Kang for 6000 worth it?

altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★

6-star Kang for 6000 worth it? 171 votes

Yes, of course (first time you can choose to get him, or you think he is an okay champion)
4%
GroundedWisdomTotal_Domin01HipocerosRonSwansonValmezSkiddy212Creper_KGaming1 7 votes
Neutral (Could go either way, depending on your units)
8%
MasterSmokeTV_Addict_2017VadersFatherFrankWhiteHeroesforhire18_RocketWaffleRenaxqqCLUEMANATTITheCaptain412qm44Ace2319ribsandbbqbeef69The_0wenpusEdisonLaw 14 votes
Not in a million years (Save your units)
87%
SparhaukTheTAbyssDrZolaSnizzbarLeNoirFaineantWorld EaterErza_ScarletJerryJivermmmbanyaszuffySIlverProfessorJinxesaxeTristanfmussapEmil_LimsonDrob69IOSJasoNDemonzfyrebm3eppsmeorean 150 votes

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Listen his cool and all but damage is low and even his synergys aren't that great his just a trophy champ, and no trophy champ is worth
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    Trophy Champ & kind of fun with apoc syn if you got the units do you
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Yes, of course (first time you can choose to get him, or you think he is an okay champion)
    If you have the Units to spare and you want him, I say go for it.

If you have the Units to spare and you want him, I say go for it.

Ever the contrarian.
    That's my opinion. Sorry if you disagree.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I instantly knew the one person that said yes
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    I wouldn’t do it, since I pulled a 5* during last year’s gifting event that is still sitting at r1, but if someone really wants to play Pokemon with the 6*, then more power to them.
  • IamGrO_otIamGrO_ot Posts: 172 ★★
    He’s not a «trophy champ», he’s a «participation trophy champ»… big difference 👻
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    No champ in this game is with 6k units.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    12k units for a duped unrework Kang ?

Not worth it

• 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,295 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Listen his cool and all but damage is low and even his synergys aren't that great his just a trophy champ, and no trophy champ is worth

Weapon X?
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

MaxGaming said:

Weapon X?
    Yes, Weapon X might be worth 6000 units but it will still be expensive
    It's pretty clear these Offers are for collection purposes. Which means it's less about their usefulness and more about their rarity. Some people want to collect them. Which makes it a personal choice. If they want it bad enough, I say go for it.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Is this for everyone or a certain level of progression? I'm asking as I haven't logged in yet and am cavalier.
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

Is this for everyone or a certain level of progression? I'm asking as I haven't logged in yet and am cavalier.

I’m paragon, I got the 6k offer.

While I can’t expect everyone to think the same way, I’m at a point in the game where I don’t give a c r a p about popular/good rank ups(check out my r4 Deadpool for proof), I’ve used Kang with apoc before and had fun so I decided to get it
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 918 ★★★★★
    Can you imagine what it will cost next year as a 7* version.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,341 ★★★★★
    Why does everyone's polls have to convey the opinion of the poster? What's wrong with Yes/No/Don't Care.

A million years is a long time and something may change between now and then. Makes me hesitant to press the no option.
  • mmmbanyasmmmbanyas Posts: 131 ★★
    I pulled a 6* Kang last year and wish I could trade him for 6,000 units lol.
  • SparhaukSparhauk Posts: 22
    I pulled him from a gifting crystal a few years back... Used him once or twice as novelty... Found groot and SIM to be far more effective...
  • This close to CW I wouldn't, unless I had like 50,000 units to burn or something.
  • VadersFatherVadersFather Posts: 20
    I'm guessing they'll release a new Kang that's actually good next year as a Quantumania tie-in rather than buff this one. But if you've got loads of units then why not? You do you.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Wozzle007 said:

Can you imagine what it will cost next year as a 7* version.

If I remember correctly, first time they introduced vision as 5* (before 6*s existed) he went for 15k (went down each year). First time they introduced 6* vision, he also went for 15k (and went down most years, excluding this one).

Based on the trends, I would put my bet on the 7* vision and/or kang going for 15k units next year when they are offered.
  • AustinU823AustinU823 Posts: 84 ★★
    I think it’s bad but I don’t want that to deter them from putting Weapon X out tomorrow for the same price (or lower)
  • I think it’s bad but I don’t want that to deter them from putting Weapon X out tomorrow for the same price (or lower)

I don't' think you have to worry about them putting out Weapon X tomorrow for the same price.
  • AustinU823AustinU823 Posts: 84 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

I think it’s bad but I don’t want that to deter them from putting Weapon X out tomorrow for the same price (or lower)

I don't' think you have to worry about them putting out Weapon X tomorrow for the same price.
    God I hope you’re right. Kabam, if you’re reading this, I’m begging you to not put Weapon X out for 6K units so that way I can save them for more important things. Don’t you dare tempt me.