**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Big Announcements!! Inside the Contest Episode 5!

Hello Summoners!

A lot of very exciting news just dropped in our latest episode of Inside the Contest!
Details include:
Calendar of events for the rest of this year!
New champs coming to the contest!
Summoner's Choice details!
And more!

https://youtu.be/MOylST5hu-8

What are you most excited for??
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• BamajdBamajd Posts: 60
    Is Jessica jones only going to be available in special events and crystals?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Well...I'm excited.
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 396 ★★★
    All that new tech on Mantis looks awesome, can't wait to see how it plays out
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    That sneak peak on the cyber monday offers though.

No gifting event announced, or whatever that will be called now. Wonder if it really ain't happening or you are just not going to announce it now
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

Looking forward to December and am excited for Mantis and The new event difficulty. But please please make sure to make the energy consumption manageable enough for someone who would like to clear exploration for at least the Elder, Cav, UC and Heroic EQ now that's a lot of energy. I hope kabam can keep it so that these can be cleared without relying on units for energy refills.

Use the units from UC and Heroic to buy energy refills.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Will anniversary calendar change from thronebreaker to paragon calendar if I'm going to become paragon after claiming first two/three rewards from it? Wish eop could end earlier...
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

The fact that they didn’t mention how you obtain Jessica Jones is almost a certainty she’s the new trophy champion in the gifting crystals.

That’s what I took from her announcement, the newest trophy related to whatever replaces gifting.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Rasilover said:

Relic materials already in the cyber weekend deals. -_-

They're a part of the game now so...yes.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

So, to recap the video they released on YouTube:

1. Cyber weekend deals begin Nov 25th

2. Rocket's Scrapyard from Dec 7th to Jan 11th is the new monthly event for December with a store to buy items

3. 8 year anniversary for MCOC that comes with a title based on how many years you've had your MCOC account and calendar from Dec 10th to Dec 17th

4. New Holiday Event that is said to replace the annual gifting event. New event comes with calendar that I think is Story Progression based

5. Bullseye returns for Summoner's Choice 2023 and the other 7 choices haven't been revealed yet

6. Mantis is the ONE new champion for December

7. New difficulty level for EQ and SQ that (I think) is intended for TB and Paragon players

8. Jessica Jones is not a new champion, but she FINALLY becomes a playable champion, set to be released for December

9. January champions ONLY teased. A duo from the Masters of Evil

Wow that's not a ridiculously large amount of news, but it is very very exciting news (at least in my opinion). Can't wait for all of this to come
    My thoughts:

1. Not sure about cyber weekend. Exciting, but I don't know if I'll be able to buy some deals. Trying to save money, and I have literally 20 units right now. Arena might have to take priority if I am to buy the deals

2. Rocket's Scrapyard, always excited for new events and stores. Can't wait to see what the event holds and what the store has to offer (PLEASE DON'T BE ANOTHER SQ SIMILAR TO OCTOBER RIFTS)

3. Probably same as always. Not super exciting about the title I'll get BUT it is really nice. Calendar seems good, hopefully

4. Anxious to see the new Holiday Event. Mixed feelings about the gifting event being replaced, happy so there's less of a chance to deal with scammers in the game but sad because they're actually some decent people who were good about trading or gifting. Altogether, can't wait

5. After looking at twitter, Bullseye was the obvious choice that comes back but hopefully the other 7 bring some competition to the table

6. So it's Mantis. Not surprised but exciting. Seems like some of her abilities might be similar to Psycho Man and she has some unique abilities of her own. Seems like nice damage output. Animations seem kinda funky, but I guess they are similar to how a mantis might move.

7. I am only Uncollected, so not excited for it for now. Later I'll be eager to play it whenever I reach TB

8. Jessica Jones. FINALLY HAPPENING. Hopefully (probably not but fingers crossed) they give away a free version of at least a 4* Jessica Jones instead of the usual 3*

9. I'm going to guess it's Absorbing Man and someone else. A partner he works with. I guess him because someone (I forget who but many people cover it) pointed out that there is a mystery character in Titania's synergy called Fear Itself which is a reference to the Fear Itself comic book story. He could be a VERY interesting character to bring into the game

To look at the video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOylST5hu-8

Wouldn't blood brothers be ideal? They are former wrestlers so it would work well into champion and titania storyline. 🤔
  • DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    January:
    Baron Zemo and one of the Enchantress (Amora) or the Executioner (Skurge).
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Dukenpuke said:

January:

Or Santana? One of the January champs is all but guaranteed to be mystic, could be Absorbing Man maybe.
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 530 ★★★
    Thank you very much I'm very excited for next month with the two calendars on the other hand I don't understand the duration of 54 days and 37 is it normal?

Thank you for separating the relic offers (for the moment I'm not interested) and the other offers 👍👍👍

Cyber week not cyber week-end 😂
  • After doing some research, I found out who the characters for the Masters of Evil at the end of the video were. And they are the following. Moonstone was first, then Black Mamba, then Songbird, then Grey Gargoyle, and finally the Wrecking Crew. Now I assume at least 1 or 2 of those characters will be in January. But I'm not sure who it will be.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★

After doing some research, I found out who the characters for the Masters of Evil at the end of the video were. And they are the following. Moonstone was first, then Black Mamba, then Songbird, then Grey Gargoyle, and finally the Wrecking Crew. Now I assume at least 1 or 2 of those characters will be in January. But I'm not sure who it will be.

Yea your missing others Like baron zemo and absorbing man. There's more than one version of the masters of evil.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Mantis looks awesome.

This video should’ve addressed gifting an the replacement, I’m sure the forum post about it will be a mess
  • DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★

Dukenpuke said:

January:

Or Santana? One of the January champs is all but guaranteed to be mystic, could be Absorbing Man maybe.
    Zemo and Skurge would probably make the most sense, as they're both in the MCU already.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Interested to see what is coming. Looks exciting.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Wish crystals??? Our wish is for them to appear! 😂