**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

OG Vision offer worse than last year

FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
There is nothing I can muster within myself to purchase this offer, but I have to ask how in 2022 we are progressing backwards on a deal that was already pretty bad. I hope this isn’t a sign of things to come. BG’s video from 2021 vs today’s offer.

Comments

• PandingoPandingo Posts: 584 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    It's all a money grab but for real at least make an effort to make it appealing. Like a kang/vision bundle or something. Don't take away stuff and ask the same price 🤣🤣 kabam be like, Oh we can add gold, most whales purchasing this HAVE a ton of gold
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 925 ★★★

Wait so they removed the 5* Vision and kept the price the same?? If I didn't know any better I'd think this was an error on Kabam's part

This lack of logic pisses me off, im not spending in that, maybe next year if they decide to be fair again
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    SuelGames said:

Wait so they removed the 5* Vision and kept the price the same?? If I didn't know any better I'd think this was an error on Kabam's part

This lack of logic pisses me off, im not spending in that, maybe next year if they decide to be fair again
    Why get "pissed off" over optional mobile game offers. Just do what 99.8% of us are doing and laugh at how bad they are while doing a hard pass.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 925 ★★★

SuelGames said:

Why get "pissed off" over optional mobile game offers. Just do what 99.8% of us are doing and laugh at how bad they are while doing a hard pass.
    Im a costumer of the services they are providing, if they are being unfair, ofc i ll be pissed.

Or maybe i just need some angry meds :)
  • D0ctor_SD0ctor_S Posts: 42
    I would have picked him up at 3k units
  • johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 164
    still no 3 or 4 OG Vision offer.. and now no 5* either. are they gone for good??
    SuelGames said:

SuelGames said:

Im a costumer of the services they are providing, if they are being unfair, ofc i ll be pissed.

I am a customer of many businesses but you don't see me writing an angry post or getting "pissed" about Walmart selling an item that I personally consider to be overpriced. I just do what most of us will do here and just pass on purchasing it.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

SuelGames said:

SuelGames said:

I am a customer of many businesses but you don't see me writing an angry post or getting "pissed" about Walmart selling an item that I personally consider to be overpriced. I just do what most of us will do here and just pass on purchasing it.
    Because you can buy it somewhere else, smart guy. Kabam can ostensibly make game assets permanently unavailable.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

still no 3 or 4 OG Vision offer.. and now no 5* either. are they gone for good??

5-Star version available for Uncollected progression level.

TyEdge said:

SuelGames said:

SuelGames said:

Because you can buy it somewhere else, smart guy. Kabam can ostensibly make game assets permanently unavailable.
    But you don't have to buy anything. If you were forced to buy something I'd understand your point, but you just sounds really entitled to me acting like Kabam owes you better offers because your their "customer".
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

TyEdge said:

SuelGames said:

SuelGames said:

But you don't have to buy anything. If you were forced to buy something I'd understand your point, but you just sounds really entitled to me acting like Kabam owes you better offers because your their "customer".
    Especially considering 98% of their offers are straight bad. Of course this includes the pop-up offers that exists only to trick new players into spending units, but this still isn’t anything new. We know this is a bad offer and that’s not the question. The question is why they would decrease the value of an offer while maintaining the price. Yes, it does indeed require a significant lack of logic to do, but it isn’t really worth any additional negative emotion as if it isn’t part of a greater norm.
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 344 ★★★
    I only wanted a 3 star vision and was hoping for a move to Thanos 6* for the offer this time round
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 489 ★★
    They always throw out deals prior to Cyber Weekend…not so good ones typically.