**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Torch versus Bishop

Simple question does Bishop punish Nova flames? I know there is a Bishop in Cav 3.1 this month but don’t want to use the energy to test, when I know some of you fine people will know the simple answer.

Comments

• Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 304 ★★
    yes. i was punished by using torch against bishop in BG even with prefight
  • Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★
    Thanks, I thought he did but was having the discussion among alliance members and we all seem to differ on the matter. Thought I had tried him with preflight against Bishop before but wasn’t 100%.
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Before his buff I would say yes now not recommended it will be a suicide mission
  • Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★
    So just as an update, tested this with an Alliance member recently in a Friends invite BG fight and he noted he did not take destructive feed back with Nova flames active. So not sure if it’s a bug or was a bug prior as I swear I took damage previously.
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    Nova Flames don't cause you to take the feedback damage, but they build up his prowess super fast and he barely takes damage. If you can consistently dex his specials, the fight is doable but it will take a while, and any mistake is game over