**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who is harder to fight?

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
edited November 2022 in Strategy and Tips

Who is harder to fight? 64 votes

Doom
37%
MasterSmokeRayhanIshaqueTotal_Domin01GarloUnobtainiumClawsMoosetiptronicAmaadAkiraRockyshockyAmazing_Demon05ItsClobberinTimeH3t3rRenaxqqCharlie21540AdokTheBair123Yodabolt21Dark_hoodsGrassKnucklesHickdog27Shivacrux 24 votes
iDoom (Infamous Ironman)
62%
World EaterTerraG-Hun-GearHzoriyuwdfmoore26Maicoñ97MysterioThatOneMasterGamerTony886EtherionGodDeamon1337LpooSaltE_Wenis69AnlySpecMthewass1980sherin_66Deepworldqm44 40 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    iDoom (Infamous Ironman)
    Just because I haven’t done it nearly as much as the OG
  • IamGrO_otIamGrO_ot Posts: 172 ★★
    iDoom (Infamous Ironman)
    iDoom…only got a 3* and 4*…so I dont know how to kick his ass yet 🥵
  • Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    iDoom (Infamous Ironman)
    idoom for me cause i am not used to him and cant yet dex his specials but the og doom i can dex both sp1 and 2
  • AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★
    iDoom (Infamous Ironman)

for me I think its still doom
    his block penetration coupled with his sp2 just eats up so much health

@Amazing_Demon05 His sp2 is easy to dex and you can finish fights at 90%+ even with someone as squishy as torch if you just parry.
    iDoom (Infamous Ironman)
    This shouldnt even be a debate doom has been out for years now and you people still dont know how to fight him?
    iDoom (Infamous Ironman)
    Anly said:

This shouldnt even be a debate doom has been out for years now and you people still dont know how to fight him?

you dont need to attack him not all people can dex his sp2
    iDoom (Infamous Ironman)

Anly said:

@Marostrange2005 Yes everybody can dex his sp2 everybody chooses not to even tho its one of the easier ones, and i wasnt attacking anyone.
    iDoom (Infamous Ironman)
    Anly said:

Anly said:

@Marostrange2005 Yes everybody can dex his sp2 everybody chooses not to even tho its one of the easier ones, and i wasnt attacking anyone.
    look i personally find it a piece of cake but some players are not good in timing and this sp attack needs timing more than being able to dex it so maybe thats the reason but what i am saying is dont attack someone u dont know just cause u find something easy and he doesnt or else this forum will become a hate website
    edited November 2022
    iDoom (Infamous Ironman)

Anly said:

Anly said:

look i personally find it a piece of cake but some players are not good in timing and this sp attack needs timing more than being able to dex it so maybe thats the reason but what i am saying is dont attack someone u dont know just cause u find something easy and he doesnt or else this forum will become a hate website
    @Marostrange2005 Every sp dex in the game requires timing does that mean they are all hard to dex? This is one of the easier timing cause he gives a visible queue before each attack, also we collectively need to stop telling players that something is too hard then they wont attemp things and they'll always believe that something is too hard and they will never get better and they will be stuck with the same problem every time they face or use a champ. also i wasnt attacking anyone.
    iDoom (Infamous Ironman)
    Anly said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

@Marostrange2005 Every sp dex in the game requires timing does that mean they are all hard to dex? This is one of the easier timing cause he gives a visible queue before each attack, also we collectively need to stop telling players that something is too hard then they wont attemp things and they'll always believe that something is too hard and they will never get better and they will be stuck with the same problem every time they face or use a champ. also i wasnt attacking anyone.
    but this is the whole point cause it has animation someone might rush and dex early
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Anly said:

Anly said:

i can’t dex the special 2 lol
    iDoom (Infamous Ironman)

Anly said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

but this is the whole point cause it has animation someone might rush and dex early
    Bro what?
    iDoom (Infamous Ironman)

Anly said:

you were obviously attacking here
    nobody said we dont know how to fight him.
    i said answer who is harder to fight
    and for me its doom. its not like i am dying to him. he just eats up too much health just from parrying.
    yes he does try playing in BG or whatever even archangel as a 5* against a 6r4 takes more dmg from him than any other champ on block.

you chose idoom but didnt even say why
    you say its easy to dex doom specials so why fear him when idoom specials are even easier to dex
    @Amazing_Demon05 it was more of a light hearted jokey comment if anything, you kinda just decided on your on what tone the text conveyed.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Doom
    While Doom has a lot of counters and most know how to fight him, he is still a beast. Crit resistance, high health, block penetration and the sp2 will still catch you.

iDoom is new… big whoop. His damage isn’t great on Defense and has a lower health pool.
  • AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    Doom
    Unlike with Doom, if you armor break/nullify iDoom, he's pretty much useless the entire fight. SP1 is EASY to dex and has no significant consequences for dexing it unlike Doom's SP1. SP2 is easier to dodge than Doom's SP2. Not nearly as much crit resist as Doom, so not as tanky. Lower block penetration too.
    edited November 2022
    iDoom (Infamous Ironman)

Anly said:

Anly said:

and for me its doom. its not like i am dying to him. he just eats up too much health just from parrying.
    yes he does try playing in BG or whatever even archangel as a 5* against a 6r4 takes more dmg from him than any other champ on block.

you say its easy to dex doom specials so why fear him when idoom specials are even easier to dex
    @Amazing_Demon05 it was more of a light hearted jokey comment if anything, you kinda just decided on your on what tone the text conveyed.
    thats exactly what ppl say when they get called out on toxic behaviour
    @Amazing_Demon05
    Yeah, sure it is and im not one of them.
    You kinda just misread my demeanor on your own, you dont know me, irl i say stuff like this all the time, notice how i didnt direct the comment towards anyone i just said it, not everyone is out to get you not everyone has ill intent.
    iDoom (Infamous Ironman)

Anly said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

@Amazing_Demon05
    Yeah, sure it is and im not one of them.
    You kinda just misread my demeanor on your own, you dont know me, irl i say stuff like this all the time, notice how i didnt direct the comment towards anyone i just said it, not everyone is out to get you not everyone has ill intent.
    on my own? i never said you only attacked me. it seems like other people caught it too. but do try to save face all you want now
    @Amazing_Demon05 Yes, you did it on your own nobody but you since you are the only person in charge of your thoughts or at least i would hope so

And i know you never said that so why are you bringing it up? Or did you just not understand what i wrote?
  • Dark_hoodsDark_hoods Posts: 157 ★★
    Doom
    I’d prefer to fight idoom, I can dex regular dooms sp2 pretty consistently but I don’t like to in war or bgs since if you mess it up it’s death 100% but idooms specials are easy and he doesn’t have the crit resist that regular doom has iirc
    iDoom (Infamous Ironman)

Anly said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

not everyone is out to get you not everyone has ill intent.
    you literally wrote this here as if i am assuming everyone is attacking me.

the on my own refers to your statement that i am the only one who thought you are attacking people who chose doom
    just look at the other person who commented about it or the people who disagreed to your comment

after all this you still havent even been able to say one word why idoom is hard to fight but you wanna insult everyone else who has chosen doom and given actual insight to why they find him harder and not idoom.
    idk you irl but i dont need to. you are showing just what kind of a person you are online whatever you do irl doesnt matter to me.
    @Amazing_Demon05 I wrote that as to say every comment that you might deem negative isnt always negative

It dosent matter how many people thought what, they still assumed on their own, i wasnt saying you were the only one i was saying you came to that conclusion of your own volition

i only chose idoom because he's new i havent read any of his abilites and i fought him in incursions for the first time and got slapped around so i just kinda labled him as a hard defender cause i didnt get a grasp on his abilites after fighting him once and never bothered to read his abilites after the fact and og doom is easy thats why i chose idoom obviously i was wrong since alot people are saying he's easy and i believe them.