**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Request to advance receipt of the Eternity of Pain - Depression Award

My nick is richardrsf, I'm Paragon and I reached the maximum score of the eternity of pain event, and I would like to request my prize in advance, if possible, as I don't want to wait 20 days to receive it.

Comments

• KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    So polite! 😇
    Kabam has stated that if they could shorten the time we have to wait for this year's EoP rewards, they would.
    But due to coding, the best they could do was look at changing it for the next EoP they design.
  • o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    my name is o_o and i approve of this message
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    o_o said:

my name is o_o and i approve of this message

Your *Nick is o_o.

Oh hey @o_o long time no see
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    The rewards of Eternity if Pain take... an eternity to be sent.
    I don’t play the 5th part, so I have the feeling that I have to wait 1 month and generally forget them until the message including them.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★

My nick is richardrsf, I'm Paragon and I reached the maximum score of the eternity of pain event, and I would like to request my prize in advance, if possible, as I don't want to wait 20 days to receive it.

I actually agree with that and was thinking the same thing. No point in waiting if you reached the max miles. Just dragging it and preventing progression.