**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Going to miss EOP?

Kabam has announced EOP this year with 4 sets. It was so fun exploring new territory. As this is the 4th set of it, I hope there will be no more EOP. Going to Miss it?

Going to miss EOP? 106 votes

Yes
59%
MasterSmokeMpd1JadedzuffyninexhelixTerraMityAntMqc19G-Hun-GearMhd20034RayhanIshaquefrodo2377LilMaddogHTSceptilemaniacThecrusher_9756AustinU823SandeepSrockykostonyuwMoosetiptronic 63 votes
No
22%
XHans_GruberXJazz_MessengerPantherAPGarloRasiloverPanchulon21The_Blue_JaguarMysterioWhoDaPooBabyMiikeGinjabredMonstaElwindRomeroKDeepworldDuaugen666MrSakuragiwillrun4adonutGrassKnucklesCoppinGunner14 24 votes
Don't Care
17%
Darth_StewieDragonMCOCRbk19JMORG1111Colinwhitworth69Rookiiebooscka2536RebarkJragonMaster1707714dtlYodabolt21SirGamesBondMamu91ThomildoDark_hoodsSuperstar_112613579rebel_ThePharcide_Rick87_ 19 votes

Comments

• RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    50/50
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Yes
    The idea of having a biggish encounter each week to test yourself is really fun.
    On top of that you get good rewards for little time invested, but rather effort put into it.
    And it made for some fun rank ups of champs I would have otherwise ignored like venompool.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 882 ★★★
    Yes
    I keep expecting them to announce Acceptance to start 2023.
  • TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 416 ★★
    Yes
    ChiliDog said:

I keep expecting them to announce Acceptance to start 2023.

that would be a great W for Kabam if they did so, just an hour of fight, rest for the entire week, the pattern was so good while the other content make us grind 24/7 including SQ these days
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Huge win imo, very fun and challenging. Even our gripes about bad objectives seemed trivial. I’m surprised @willrun4adonut said no
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,034 ★★★★★
    No
    Lpoo said:

Huge win imo, very fun and challenging. Even our gripes about bad objectives seemed trivial. I’m surprised @willrun4adonut said no

That’s what happens when you aren’t paying attention to your poll clicking. Oops.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Some objectives were bs, like kree, but overall it is probably the best mode of the game atm in time to rewards ratio and the most interesting and challenging fights as well
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I'm still not convinced we won't see a final EOP where it's every boss encounter and we can bring in a full 5 team.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Don't Care
    It was fun while it lasted. The rewards are good, but the system for them is awful.

A lot of the fights were a blast! None were that difficult, but the objectives were, which is the point.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Yes
    Great rewards.
    Great challenge (for most, tricky but learning experience)
    What's not to love? As someone who's late TB, but far from Paragon, I like it. Hopefully it'll return one day
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    It sounds very much like Kabam has a plan to keep giving endgame mats. Can’t wait to see what’s in store, because I don’t know where I’d be without these EoP rewards.
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Not really, bit stale and monotonous now.

I like the format of the weekly fights/milestones but something more interesting needs to happen.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I’ll miss them and the 20 days wait period at the end for my cosmic nexus that won’t have Hercules.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,714 ★★★★★
    No
    Glad it happened, glad it’s over
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Yes
    Yes, but it's time for a break.