**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing 2 EOP points

Before you say go to support I can’t because I deleted the email tied to my account and have never been able to correctly guess my first 2 purchases to verify my account which is just fantastic. I can get all the other questions just not that one and here I sit screwed every time something happens. So I figured I would waste my time and yours and post here.

At the beginning of this evening I had 8 EOP points in the milestones and figured I would go for 4 additional points to hit 12. After completion and claiming 3 of the 4 objectives I was surprised to only see 10 points in my milestones not 12.

Let’s recap the last month.

I completed week 1 Havok using Warlock
1 point completion
1 point XL champion
Total 2 points

Week 2 Nick Fury using Kitty Pride and CMM
1 point completion
1 point offensive burst Kitty Pride
1 point cosmic small champ CMM
Total 5 points

Week 3 Terrax with Hercules
1 point completion
Total 6 points

Week 4 Scorpion with Nick Fury
1 point completion
1 point offensive DOT Nick Fury
Total 8 points

Tonight completed the path using Kitty, Nick and Hercules and claimed 4 points

1 point completion
1 point not using tech
1 point not using mystic
1 point not using science

Should be 12 points but as pictured only at 10. Restarted several times and no update to my milestones.

Comments

• TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 416 ★★
    until you get the things right for verification of the id for the ticket, i think nothing can be done mate, sorry for the inconvenience.
    and if i am not mistaken kabam doesnt ask for the first two purchases, it asks just the last 2 purchases, even if you can give them a hint of what you purchased then they can help you.
    and if i am not wrong, even if you have lost the email tied to the account you should have that data of the purchase from the appstore/playstore whatever
  • Mister_pl0wMister_pl0w Posts: 104
    It was a Gmail account, once I deleted it I am no longer able to use that account to sign in to google playstore. Just whining because I spent a few hundred units to complete it and now I don’t get my rewards.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★

until you get the things right for verification of the id for the ticket, i think nothing can be done mate, sorry for the inconvenience.
    and if i am not mistaken kabam doesnt ask for the first two purchases, it asks just the last 2 purchases, even if you can give them a hint of what you purchased then they can help you.
    and if i am not wrong, even if you have lost the email tied to the account you should have that data of the purchase from the appstore/playstore whatever

It’s the first two purchases. Here is what I had to provide when changing my email earlier this year:

What was the original player name of your account? Write this name exactly as it appeared in the game.

What are your first two real-money purchases? Include the dates (yyyy-mm-dd) and the amounts of real money that you spent on iTunes or Google.

Did you ever attach a Kabam ID to your account, and what was the original email address that was linked to your account? Write the exact email address you attached to your account as a Kabam ID.

What country, province, state, or city were you in when you created your account?

What is the creation date of your account? Estimate the date (yyyy-mm-dd) of when you created your account in the game.
  • MrFullStopMrFullStop Posts: 148 ★★
    here is a tip, just make two new purchases, it doesn't have to be a lot of money.
    like spend 5$ today, then spend another 5$ tomorrow, then use those dates to change your email!