**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Care to explain this

King92King92 Posts: 29
edited November 2022 in General Discussion
He hit for 95 million and 123 million @Kabam Miike
[images removed per forums TOS]
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• UhohspideyUhohspidey Posts: 1
    Yup, if you see my post a couple back the fights were exactly 7 seconds and ridic damage 1 hit kills
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Wow!!!!
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,187 ★★★★★
    93M hit with Noodle-Man lmao I'm sorry but this is hilarious. Report that mf though.
  • King92King92 Posts: 29

93M hit with Noodle-Man lmao I'm sorry but this is hilarious. Report that mf though.

Reporting ultimately does nothing spoke to an old alliance member after showing them the unedited picture and he said the same guy did that to him last season showed me pictures aswell but yet he is still playing
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,187 ★★★★★
    King92 said:

Reporting ultimately does nothing spoke to an old alliance member after showing them the unedited picture and he said the same guy did that to him last season showed me pictures aswell but yet he is still playing
    I meant report them through a support ticket not
    the game. I already got two banned with tickets, they will do something about it.

King92 said:

the game. I already got two banned with tickets, they will do something about it.
    No I did and the email states thank for reporting this possible cheating.. possible. My rintrah got knocked back to last century with that hit 😅
    edited November 2022

Apparently my post just got deleted, kabam care to explain?
    (Image removed per forum rules)

Edit the picture it can't have the player name in it
    Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on
  • TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 416 ★★

That is the reason he had 5 hits may be when others do in 1 hit lol.

Sorry, but I had to reply. Couldn’t control my laughter

That is the reason he had 5 hits may be when others do in 1 hit lol.

Sorry, but I had to reply. Couldn’t control my laughter
    Hahah. I think it's 5 because of the lmd of Nick
  • TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 416 ★★
    King92 said:

King92 said:

No I did and the email states thank for reporting this possible cheating.. possible. My rintrah got knocked back to last century with that hit 😅
    I don’t think they reveal about their actions but I have seen in past of the responses of my tickets on cheaters. They have been banned
    We shall see I'm monitoring the player now via search
  • JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 384 ★★★
    King92 said:

I’d suggest not even posting pictures or talking about modding at all on the forums. I did a long write up and the post was taken down. Edited name out and all.

Is what it is, just would’ve liked more explanation, or elaboration on what exactly was done wrong.

Just stray away from forums with it. It’s a very grey rule that doesn’t have any consistency in what’s okay and what’s not.

They don’t seem to take kindly to rule breakers.

Happy thanksgiving!

Jinx
    Jinxesaxe said:

King92 said:

I’d suggest not even posting pictures or talking about modding at all on the forums. I did a long write up and the post was taken down. Edited name out and all.

Is what it is, just would’ve liked more explanation, or elaboration on what exactly was done wrong.

Just stray away from forums with it. It’s a very grey rule that doesn’t have any consistency in what’s okay and what’s not.

They don’t seem to take kindly to rule breakers.

Happy thanksgiving!

Jinx
    Fair enough but really doesn't justify to not post about them players deserve to know before they spend real money in game to advance and get hit with the modding crews
This discussion has been closed.