**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thoughts on Cyber Unit deals ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited November 2022 in General Discussion

So the reveal was true . Share your thoughts !!

Thoughts on Cyber Unit deals ? 126 votes

Shame
26%
Gamerbm3eppsduallTyTigerphilRodrigoVillarBuildcausticDoctor14BluestoneTangerineBallsSandeepStntslAleorNapaHeroMaxGamingIvarTheBonelessMurse8404Dwhalen8554EtherionGodTimeGenesis 33 votes
Buying most (if not all )
52%
MasterSmokeLeNoirFaineantCrkwestSpity68Hort4mmmbanyasSIlverProfessorallinashesVerzzG-Hun-GearDragonMCOCAanthoTheHeroDeservedDrDeadpoolAckbar67BeaneboxCaptain_2goodSoSA__RemakeLiquidkoldSaske97 66 votes
Saving my units
21%
DL864phillgreenCropDusterCassyGustavo20HdjeksoBowTieJohnShadowReptileSuros_moonAmztrak1_Venom666HojosPolygonErik_Killmonger1001Phillip14233DigletGamingBar1000AJ007ElwindAva_x1 27 votes

Comments

• Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 575 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    Saving my units
    They’re alright. Not buying any though. Only have 6k units
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    Love 'em
    Don't have units
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 694 ★★★
    Not buying most, but only because I don’t have to. The deals were decent enough that I was able to get what I wanted without breaking the bank. Nicely done, Kabam. For reals.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,321 ★★★★
    edited November 2022
    I wish I would have grinded (ground?) more… :D

Am at 10.5k plus 1 Million BC… Nowhere near the 18k for the champ selector and AG… Not buying 2 Odins for that though… 😁
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    Just got the 1k units one for TB. Catalysts let me R5 my Elsa so that's neat
  • Gunner14Gunner14 Posts: 36
    Getting everything I want for my saved 18k units. Selector, awakening gem, and last materials needed to hit paragon. Absolutely can’t complain at all.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    T6CC!!!!
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    Had grinded for 18k units and worth the grind... offers are great.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Shame
    The only one I'd go for is 3k units for a champ of your choice, but it's locked behind 15k of useless waste of units for me, so I'm not buying any
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 882 ★★★
    Grinded a ton for the event.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Saving my units
    Nothing really jumps out at me as must have so I think I'll focus on exploring act 7 and 8 instead, better rewards there.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 860 ★★★
    Bit disappointed that I didn’t save enough for the selector. Even after opening all my BC, I only got 14.5k. Only enough to get the rank up materials to be Paragon when the EOP reward comes next month. And that is if I can conjure up another 500 units in the next 7 days.
    Really should 100% 8.1 with all these units but I am a little burnt out from grinding this past year… Not bad from start to Paragon in 18 months.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Nothing really jumps out at me as must have so I think I'll focus on exploring act 7 and 8 instead, better rewards there.

That's the best way to go if nothing in the deals excite you all . I am too dicey about certain deals there as i am already paragon so don't need some of those deals . But that champ selector is defo tempting which is making me think again about whaling out.
  • Shame
    I find it all a bunch of wasted money now been on it since it started now I would need to spend hundreds of dollars to get ahead bull it's just a money grab all around
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Saving my units
    I can't afford them at all. I have 2 fewer than I need for the one I want. 2 thousand that is.
  • Just_grindingJust_grinding Posts: 115
    If it was 2022 champs, or earlier champs (like kingpin) I would have done 18k. But I stopped at 10k units. And Kabam gave me garbage in 6 basic 6* so I wasn’t going to give them any more units. Just give me some decent dupes Kabam!
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Bought all of them used up 24k units. I think the deals are great. Got 3 awakening gems and rank 4 two more champs. I got everything I needed.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    I don’t have the units, I’m not buying them either, and even if I did have all the units, I would only buy those “deals” if I had explored all story content. Until that day comes (I’m getting closer) my units are better used there and the rewards are better.

I will reevaluate my stance on the matter on July 4th, 2023.
  • Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Posts: 320 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

So the reveal was true . Share your thoughts !!

Decent. I bought the 3k deal with t6b and t3a. One step closer to Paragon.