**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thoughts on Cyber Unit deals ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited November 2022 in General Discussion

So the reveal was true . Share your thoughts !!

Thoughts on Cyber Unit deals ? 126 votes

Shame
26%
Gamerbm3eppsduallTyTigerphilRodrigoVillarBuildcausticDoctor14BluestoneTangerineBallsSandeepStntslAleorNapaHeroMaxGamingIvarTheBonelessMurse8404Dwhalen8554EtherionGodTimeGenesis 33 votes
Buying most (if not all )
52%
MasterSmokeLeNoirFaineantCrkwestSpity68Hort4mmmbanyasSIlverProfessorallinashesVerzzG-Hun-GearDragonMCOCAanthoTheHeroDeservedDrDeadpoolAckbar67BeaneboxCaptain_2goodSoSA__RemakeLiquidkoldSaske97 66 votes
Saving my units
21%
DL864phillgreenCropDusterCassyGustavo20HdjeksoBowTieJohnShadowReptileSuros_moonAmztrak1_Venom666HojosPolygonErik_Killmonger1001Phillip14233DigletGamingBar1000AJ007ElwindAva_x1 27 votes

Comments

• Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    Saving my units
    They’re alright. Not buying any though. Only have 6k units
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,384 ★★★★★
    Love 'em
    Don't have units
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 703 ★★★
    Not buying most, but only because I don’t have to. The deals were decent enough that I was able to get what I wanted without breaking the bank. Nicely done, Kabam. For reals.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,423 ★★★★
    edited November 2022
    I wish I would have grinded (ground?) more… :D

Am at 10.5k plus 1 Million BC… Nowhere near the 18k for the champ selector and AG… Not buying 2 Odins for that though… 😁
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    Just got the 1k units one for TB. Catalysts let me R5 my Elsa so that's neat
  • Gunner14Gunner14 Posts: 36
    Getting everything I want for my saved 18k units. Selector, awakening gem, and last materials needed to hit paragon. Absolutely can’t complain at all.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    T6CC!!!!
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    Had grinded for 18k units and worth the grind... offers are great.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Shame
    The only one I'd go for is 3k units for a champ of your choice, but it's locked behind 15k of useless waste of units for me, so I'm not buying any
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Grinded a ton for the event.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Saving my units
    Nothing really jumps out at me as must have so I think I'll focus on exploring act 7 and 8 instead, better rewards there.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 882 ★★★
    Bit disappointed that I didn’t save enough for the selector. Even after opening all my BC, I only got 14.5k. Only enough to get the rank up materials to be Paragon when the EOP reward comes next month. And that is if I can conjure up another 500 units in the next 7 days.
    Really should 100% 8.1 with all these units but I am a little burnt out from grinding this past year… Not bad from start to Paragon in 18 months.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Nothing really jumps out at me as must have so I think I'll focus on exploring act 7 and 8 instead, better rewards there.

That's the best way to go if nothing in the deals excite you all . I am too dicey about certain deals there as i am already paragon so don't need some of those deals . But that champ selector is defo tempting which is making me think again about whaling out.
  • Shame
    I find it all a bunch of wasted money now been on it since it started now I would need to spend hundreds of dollars to get ahead bull it's just a money grab all around
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Saving my units
    I can't afford them at all. I have 2 fewer than I need for the one I want. 2 thousand that is.
  • Just_grindingJust_grinding Posts: 115
    If it was 2022 champs, or earlier champs (like kingpin) I would have done 18k. But I stopped at 10k units. And Kabam gave me garbage in 6 basic 6* so I wasn’t going to give them any more units. Just give me some decent dupes Kabam!
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Bought all of them used up 24k units. I think the deals are great. Got 3 awakening gems and rank 4 two more champs. I got everything I needed.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    I don’t have the units, I’m not buying them either, and even if I did have all the units, I would only buy those “deals” if I had explored all story content. Until that day comes (I’m getting closer) my units are better used there and the rewards are better.

I will reevaluate my stance on the matter on July 4th, 2023.
  • Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Posts: 320 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

So the reveal was true . Share your thoughts !!

Decent. I bought the 3k deal with t6b and t3a. One step closer to Paragon.