**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Weapon X for buying

SkystormSkystorm Posts: 9
edited November 2022 in General Discussion
Bought all 4 of the star lords loot bags for the deal and didn’t get weapon x not sure what to do or how to get it any thoughts

Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Ghost_Fan said:

Love these egregious money grabs by Kabam

I feel the same way about buying Powerball tickets. Like, why should I spend money to win the jackpot. They should just give it to me.
    I'm glad you are comparing millions of dollars with some pixels
    No, I'm comparing the concept of what that person thinks is a money grab. Weapon X isn't a money grab. It's simply a reward from buying the offers. You don't have to do it and it's not the only thing you'll receive from everything you buy. It's the furthest thing from a money grab there is.

But in the same way they lottery is played, you can win if you don't buy.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Is Weapon X in the 3000 unit 2020 selector?

Read the screenshot of in-game mail in this post. Pls.
    Once you bought EVERY offer from Peter Parker to Odin, then restart the game, you will get in game mail with weapon X.
  • You need to buy every offer X however many are allowed. In other words, 4 X Odin, 4 X Panther, etc. Total is about $785 USD if playing on Apple device (Google Play stores prices might be lower due to how Apple demands a certain cut from any in-games sales.)
  • Love these egregious money grabs by Kabam

I feel the same way about buying Powerball tickets. Like, why should I spend money to win the jackpot. They should just give it to me.
    Off topic but same. I now only buy when it is close the the billions
  • Reference, I read the email. That’s not my question.

The final unit offer allows you to choose a 2019, 2020, or 2021 champion selector. My question is whether the 2020 selector contains Weapon X, which means there’s a UNIT-based way to get him.

No trophy champions are in the selectors
  • Thanks Pikolu.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,714 ★★★★★
    You can preview who is in which selector before you purchase.
  • Ghost_FanGhost_Fan Posts: 273 ★★★

Ghost_Fan said:

No, I'm comparing the concept of what that person thinks is a money grab. Weapon X isn't a money grab. It's simply a reward from buying the offers. You don't have to do it and it's not the only thing you'll receive from everything you buy. It's the furthest thing from a money grab there is.

If I did the same comparison, you would be all over me for how wrong I was. But time is valuable and should be spent elsewhere
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

If I did the same comparison, you would be all over me for how wrong I was. But time is valuable and should be spent elsewhere
    The point was you get nothing if you don't spend. At least that's what I read.
    To be precise, comparing it to a money grab is irreverent to the fact that it's a Sale. It's not a money grab. People choose to either buy it or not. In no way, shape, or form is a necessary part of the game.
    You see the same comparison whenever anything is being sold that you can't get for free. Only, there's no point of selling anything unless it's something you can't get for free. Whether it's exclusive, or just saving time.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

whatever homie.
This discussion has been closed.