EOP Milestones Issue

Hello there!

I recently became Paragon, as a Thronebreaker I did all the milestones available to me at the time being for EOP, but when I achieved the Paragon title, the remaining two milestones appeared to me in notifications. So I did the remaining two, to get all the milestones done given the chance. After that, when I checked the milestones track it’s still showed me the same milestone as when I was a Thronebreaker, although right now I have done every milestone there is. Can you help me with that? Is it maybe a visual bug or something else entirely?

Comments

• MaratoxMaratox Member Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★
    Did you become paragon during week 5? Because if so, then the max points you can get is 19, which falls short of the 20 point milestone
  • Stevenk2000Stevenk2000 Member Posts: 24
    edited November 2022
    I became Paragon on November 26th. I also have to mention that when I did the remaining two, the game let me claim the milestones from the quest log, so I got 100k gold for each one.
  • MaratoxMaratox Member Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Yea but what I’m saying is Thronebreakers can normally only get 17 points. 5 points for completing each week, 8 points for completing the two weekly objectives for each of the first four weeks, and 4 objectives from the final week. Once you became paragon in week 5, you only had access to two additional points from two more objectives. Bringing your personal max to 19, one point short of the next milestone. There’s no bug here unfortunately, just the way the points and milestones work.