**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champ selection poll from Past Era Selector 2019, 2020, 2021

Need help deciding champ.
I already got Kitty and Hercules from first 2 offer. I can buy last 1 offer and confused on who to pick. Of course I can awaken new champ with Generic. I run suicide mastery all the time. I have most of the champ I want from 2019, 2020 and 2021 other than following. I am done with all the content so far. Just building roster for upcoming content and battleground.
Mystics already have: Tigra, Symiote supreme, BWCO, Sorcerer supreme, hood
Skills already have: Falcon, Nick, Hit Monkey, Crossbones, Aegon
Science already have: CAIW, HT, She Hulk, Mr. Negative
I never had Shang chi , Moleman and Sp2099 even 5 stars

Champ selection poll from Past Era Selector 2019, 2020, 2021 15 votes

Dr. Doom
73%
SpeedbumpbazingampTony886Ewell65SSS69ReignkingTWRenaxqqCaptainDenversAJ007ramsey8582DeepworldAlfieL 11 votes
Shang Chi
6%
Heroesforhire18_ 1 vote
Mole man
0%
Immortal Abomination
6%
SuperChrona 1 vote
Spiderman 2099
13%
Crazyjack71913579rebel_ 2 votes

Comments