**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tigra Unwakened

Hey, just got 5* Tigra Unawakened and wondering wether it’s worth upgrading her to rank 4, because I don’t know how good she is without her awakening. Is the awakened ability important enough that she’s not good without it? Also let me know what I should do to get the most damage with her without her being awakened please.
Thanks,
CharlieHill_26

Comments

• G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Basically: Yes, still worth it, but unawakened you need a bit of ramp up to get high damage.

Her high damage relies on her senses being active. If awakened, Tigra starts with the senses active. The higher the sig level, the longer the initial senses’ duration (up to 12 seconds, but will be paused throughout the fight)

Without her awakened ability, you want to get to an sp3 first, which will also activate both senses for 14 seconds…

So, once you get to an sp3, you basically have an awakened Tigra… So unawakened the fights just take longer…

Very basically…
  • HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 279 ★★
    check out buddy lee's channel for some tips and tricks
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Also, she requires a very specific play style… so yes, as @HamoBlamo51 has said (great nick, btw), check out buddy lee's channel.
  • Thank you very much both of you, I’ll watch the video now.