**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Platinum Pool pass

I bought the platinum pool pass and it does not guarantee any 6 star rocket as it doesn’t reach the milestone for the 6 star rocket in the solo events.

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,893 ★★★★★
    With the pass you get 6 of the needed 15 crystals to get a guaranteed 6*. You will still need to purchase an additional 9 when they are available.
  • I opened 4 guns blazing crystals only got 1 and a bit on the spin it to win it supposed to be 1point for each crystal only got a 3star rocket is that right?
    Bourkey_p said:

I opened 4 guns blazing crystals only got 1 and a bit on the spin it to win it supposed to be 1point for each crystal only got a 3star rocket is that right?

1 for 3*, 5 for 4*, 10 for 5*, 15 for 6*.

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Bourkey_p said:

I opened 4 guns blazing crystals only got 1 and a bit on the spin it to win it supposed to be 1point for each crystal only got a 3star rocket is that right?

You should have 4 points after 4 crystals, which would only be the 3*. The guaranteed 6* Rocket requires you to open 15 of these crystals. The pass gets you 6 of them, meaning you still need to purchase 9 more crystals (2700 units) for the guaranteed champ. These crystals will return to the vault at 10am PST on 12/4 (Sunday). Personally, I wouldn’t spend nearly $100 in units for a 6* Rocket, but that is what it will cost anyone that wants to do it.
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★

Pulled him from the crystals lol
    Unyonface said:

Pulled him from the crystals lol

Same lol