**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Platinum Pool pass

I bought the platinum pool pass and it does not guarantee any 6 star rocket as it doesn’t reach the milestone for the 6 star rocket in the solo events.

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,714 ★★★★★
    With the pass you get 6 of the needed 15 crystals to get a guaranteed 6*. You will still need to purchase an additional 9 when they are available.
  • I opened 4 guns blazing crystals only got 1 and a bit on the spin it to win it supposed to be 1point for each crystal only got a 3star rocket is that right?
    Bourkey_p said:

I opened 4 guns blazing crystals only got 1 and a bit on the spin it to win it supposed to be 1point for each crystal only got a 3star rocket is that right?

1 for 3*, 5 for 4*, 10 for 5*, 15 for 6*.

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Bourkey_p said:

I opened 4 guns blazing crystals only got 1 and a bit on the spin it to win it supposed to be 1point for each crystal only got a 3star rocket is that right?

You should have 4 points after 4 crystals, which would only be the 3*. The guaranteed 6* Rocket requires you to open 15 of these crystals. The pass gets you 6 of them, meaning you still need to purchase 9 more crystals (2700 units) for the guaranteed champ. These crystals will return to the vault at 10am PST on 12/4 (Sunday). Personally, I wouldn’t spend nearly $100 in units for a 6* Rocket, but that is what it will cost anyone that wants to do it.
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 514 ★★★

Pulled him from the crystals lol
    Unyonface said:

Pulled him from the crystals lol

Same lol